Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    It should recover. The plant is only 35 days old. It got 2 of 8 plants. It's very common outside from everything from rodents to crickets and grasshoppers. Just have to catch it before it goes past the picture above.

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    That sucks. Will that kill the plant?

• Spidermite
    replied
    Here is something I have never see in an inside grow. It had me confused for a bit. Outside it's more common. But here is a picture of rodent damage from where they eat the outside of the "bark."

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200129_145450.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	371009

Leave a comment:

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry i should of included this part!
    Afghan Kush Ryder is a result of numerous experiments that had been carried out to create new, strong and potent marijuana strains. The famous seed of Afghan Kush was back crossed with a Ruderalis and gave a start to Afghan Kush

you are right YYCannabis a cross.
    Thanks SoOrbudgal, i can't wait, I like parties.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm...is it possible to be 100% indica *and* be an auto? (Answer is no)
    Maybe they mean that they took a 100% indica strain then crossed it with ruderalis?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Atta boy MrHappy81 that's suppose to be one powerful smoke. Come join the party

• MrHappy81
    replied
    Am hoping to join in an auto show down soon, once new grow room done! Im hoping to do World of Seeds AUTO Collection Afghan Kush Ryder. My wife has told me to look for an afghan variety, so i do not want to disappoint!

A wee speel about her from the seed site:

This 100% indica hybrid instantly became a favourite on international cannabis markets for her easy growing qualities and high narcotic abilities, some of which are incredible medical values. Afghan Kush marijuana strain has strong hashish smell so popular amongst marijuana smokers. Her hardwood sweet taste combined with a very narcotic effect which makes her one of bestsellers. Being a auto-flowering marijuana, Afghan Kush Ryder grows from a cannabis seed flower in response to age rather than light cycle. She will grow vegetative for approximately 14 days then enter into a rapid, almost violent flowering period. For the next 55 days, she will branch out profusely, throw out pistils in their thousands, calyxes will swell and a coating of resin glands will make the mature plant glisten as if dusted with fine cannabis diamonds. Being quite petite, Afghan Kush Ryder automatic remains a great yielder when grown indoors. The cross with a ruderalis also means that Afghan Kush Ryder cannabis seeds can be grown virtually anywhere with the high tolerance to such risks as mould and pests.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking happy and pumped

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    I see smiley-faces everywhere in those pics.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    They are bushing our nicely for you. Good start so far. Keep it up!

• JohnEmad
    replied
    17 days from sprout and I think the CDLC on the right will get a top trim soon. Not sure about the dbl grape as she may only get the bend and tuck treatment or maybe even a ponytail.
    Adding a little xtra cal/mag to stop the slight lightening of the leaves. ppm at 550, ph @ 5.7 in the res. temps 20/28C and RH 35/55%.
    we are smiling so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200127_211927.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	370572
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    It just means someone else got 5 out of 5 females, and the bag seed looks like I may have 1 male,,,,forget the loottery!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    We have girls 40days from seed, 2nd day I see flower. Thank you for your support GWE. Durban Poison and Berry Ryder autos.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Now do that with lottery numbers. 👍

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    May the odds be ever in your favor.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X