Leave a comment:

• Nute
    replied
    Here's a pic of seeds
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nute
    replied
    I have native seed company AK-47 autos Is it worth even putting these in the dirt
    I I haven't heard very much good news on this seed company at all

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I see green - let it grow

• Greenlivin
    replied
    Canuck147 any thoughts on this one? It’s been like this for the past 6 days. Germinated and had helmet head so I removed. Can see the catlydons (sp?) but absolutely zero growth in the plug.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Spreading their roots to all ends of the pot.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Damn Canuck147 thanks for the wisdom. I’d much rather learn from others experiences than on my own lol. Why is it that they take so long to grow in a bigger pot? Any idea on the “science” behind it?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    She's spreading her roots - hope you got the whole pot moist so she can figure out how big her home is.
    3 gallon pot - she won't grow much bigger (her leaves will get a bit bigger) for the next 14 days - cuz it's a big home.

I tried one in a 7 gallon pot and she was tiny tiny for 25 days - then began to grow up and shooting out pistils at the same time. Was a good smoke - Colorado Cookies - main cola weighed 105 grams wet and like the idiot I am I tried drying it as one cola - got bud rot and lost a third of it - valuable lesson learned.

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with the others on the timing of explosive growth. Just look at the stalk! She is loading up her structure for the next phase.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds good. Thanks guys. All my other ones are exploding the first week in a solo cup. This is the first time starting in a 3 gal.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it's normal in large pot go easy with water slowly as not disturb root in another 7days she'll be dug in further.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Looks normal to me, it wont grow much the 1st week. During week two it will start growing fast.

• Greenlivin
    replied
    This King Kush 𝐀uto seed from Seedsman is going on 2 days looking like this. It germinated just fine and is under some cfls and FFOF medium. Any thoughts, or anyone experience super slow growth like this? It’s been in the soil germinated for 6 days now.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    GreenState yes she's an auto.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X