Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 sorry to hear about that, I hope the health issue is not to serious and recover quickly. Take care

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Semper Fi, brother.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Hope everyone gets better soon.

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    Seems to be the time of year. We have a military memorial service this morning (WW2 vet, father in law) and another closer to home tomorrow. Deep breaths, head up Marine! You can do this. (Says the AF vet)

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    you may not see me here for a little while we have some Major health issues with the family we are both fine

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I got some heating pads to go under my autos they are controlled by a thermometer so you can keep the root zone at a steady temp ,it doesn't take much to stress autos ,I look at it like a challenge to get a good yield from one lol

• JohnEmad
    replied
    My 1st auto grow.
    3/4 of marathon is behind these girls and the last bend is just ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you can top them after they start showing pistils if they are growing fast enough. Autos grow and flower at the same time which is why they are so fast. I've had a few start showing pistils when they were 6 inches tall yet they still ended up growing to a bit over 48 inches tall.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    FunkyButtLovin someone will get back on this. I'm probley looking at a very early flower auto too with the one seedling I got left out of the dwarf GDP seeds from summer. Small small but I'm growing the last one along with several others next grow.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, SoOrbudgal that is exactly what I was wanting to know about.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    He might be asking if he could top an auto whilst it just started to show top flower cola? I think is what he wanted to know and i'd like to know that too. Some just flower so small?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I've got 3 same strain (not your strain) that went to flower in 3wks runt runt 8 grams heck if I know why? But other autos have done OK per there description just not more than 1oz but i'm trying till I get a decent yield off one. I like them cause they are faster i'm on the fence with potency not close to my photos yet.

• PRIMO
    replied
    I like to keep it simple, top em all,make a note in the log book "topped today". Whew, works done, time for a beer!

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I was going to top above the 4th node until I saw this. Should I go ahead and top the others of same age/size/nodes that are not showing pistils yet?

• PRIMO
    replied
    At this point in my autos I top at the fifth node pinch the top fans off then stand back and watch em go. Oops I meant this as a comment to FunkyButtLovin my bad.
    Last edited by PRIMO; 12-13-2019, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X