Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Bummer for sure. Well the odds should be more in your favor now.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Catch you on thè next rotation of the wheel we are chained to (life)

Always be thread that could use a little you

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rwise I just expect more when I should not. It's what you get with reg. seeds it's to be expected it just would be nice to find crossed legs now and then LOL

• Rwise
    replied
    Well I got 5 out of 5 males with reg seed,,, it can happen.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well i'm going to take Durban out give it a "physical" cause I am batting 0 lately with reg. seeds. Ya think that 1 out of 3 would be female

Leave a comment:

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    I also couldn't see any balls. Hopefully it's just a couple of calyxes. Or however you spell it lol

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I zoomed in as much as possible, I do not see pecans at all, see a lot of white pistols hidden and getting ready so to speak.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man I just enlarged the Duban Poison auto hmmm may be boy? I must pull it out for a deep inspection when lights come on shit...…..

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Very healthy and green!

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    Mycoriza is great. You can buy it by itself and use it on all your transplants to help minimize stress as well

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    I never heard of mycoriza before so looked it up.
    I like the sound of the beneficial fungi and the symbiotic relationship. I use a bio mix light and nutrients and have had good results. Trying out new one's this time around but I will look into and enjoy trying this out. Thanks 👍

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    Personally I do a 50% soil with 20% coco and 30% perlite. I usually use a soil less mix such and sunshine mix #4 or the promix with mycoriza as my base.

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    Oooo!! Cheers for that SirSmksAlot, I like the sound of light and fluffy. I think i shall have to look into it. Is there a certain kinda amount i should add per thing of soil or would a couple of generous hand fulls for fluffines suffice? I have medium size hands if that helps.

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    A little added coco will improve drainage and make your soil more light and fluffy.

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    They look good. I am curious, What benifit do u get with coco in your soil? Once i get my new grow room i am gona grow an auto again. Looking at one called purple stilton.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X