replied
    Thank you JohnEmad

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Happy looking plants 👌

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Here's what my Durban poison and Berry Ryder newguy420seeds are looking like. Both are in 3 gal. pots with my soil mix. I just fed them their first bloom feedings 1tsp of age old organics in 1/2gal well water. Went just a bit heavy with the bloom want to see how it effects the plant have not seen really any burn using this product. Happy to answer any questions, autos are 38days from seed

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I like the ratio 60/40 i'm going to watch this one

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Autos in autos. What could be better? Day 13 and liking their new homes.
    2 of Mephistos fine cultivars. Double Grape and Creme de la Chem in Autopots
    This should be to your liking SoOrbudgal as they are mainly indica.
    Or almost anyone who likes to relax or go on a trip with both plants suipposedly getting to 22% thc levels on a consistent basis.
    If they turn out good I will test them for sure

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200122_195356.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.47 MB ID:	368984

Double Grape:
    Size - 55 - 80 cm
    Structure - Average Medium height but bushy
    Indica/Sativa - 60/40
    Cycle Time - 65 to 70 days from sprout
    Yield - 90 to 140 grams as a single plant
    Aroma - Strong complex aroma, blending sweet and sour, grapes and gas.
    Taste - Deep rich red grape to sweeter grape pop
    Effect - Potent hybrid, both stimulating and sedative depending on tolerance and consumption
    Medicinal Benefits - Great for aches, pains, sleep and appetite stimulation
    Cannabinoids - 21.78% THC from a random flower tested by Canna, Independent tests have seen as high as 27.53% total cannabinoids.
    Extract information - Perfect extract candidate - Very High in resin, oil and terps.

Creme de la Chem:
    Size - 55 to 80cm
    Structure - Wide
    Indica/Sativa - 70/30
    Cycle Time - 65 to 70 days from sprout
    Yield - 90 to 120g
    Aroma - Varied delights from flowers and spices to incense with fuelly notes.
    Taste - Spice, fuel & flowers. Tastes and smells STRONG!
    Effect - Highly potent, long duration high.
    Medicinal Benefits - Fantastic medicinal strain, aches/pains/insomnia all taken care of.
    Cannabinoids - TBA
    Extract information - Rich in terps ideal for rosin, live resin and bubble hash.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 01-23-2020, 12:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Spidermite after a little cure time this is the perfect daytime smoke for me. Little bit of a speed rush first thing, but good for the day. Only down side is, you better pack a big lunch.....

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your help and hopefully see you here again.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey man good luck and stay safe.

• Spidermite
    replied
    Guys it's time for me to bow out for the time being. I wish you all the best. Life has raised its ugly head. I'll try to check pms from time to time. A few here know how to contact me personally so if you need anything ask around.

I wish you all the best grows and the biggest buds you've ever grown.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    It might not have been paranoia. The sprouts got put to FF Ocean Forest. It gave me a chance to look at the roots. None of the three were much longer than they were when put to soil. I'm pretty sure it's because of the coffee filters I used in the first transplant. The filters don't allow the roots to grow through like paper towels do.
    I understand they're still quite young. But all the other seeds planted at the same time are pretty far along.
    Looks like a modification to one of my shadow experiments is in order... Flavin!

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Is that a kola or a spear tip? 🤣

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Greenlivin I am entering a whole new world when it comes to tincture. Have a bottle of Everclear and will follow the instructions on GWE for green dragon 1st. Then who knows. I will have a couple lbs of weed to play with in another few months hopefully and still have the coming outside summer grow before I take a break. Just my wife and I who are part time users of this amazing plant so will have to make edibles and tinctures to utilize all that.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Christmas tree oh Christmas tree...

Nice looking flowers. Enjoy the fruits of your labor. 🥳

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad how do you make your tincture?

• JohnEmad
    replied
    10 days from sprouting for Creme de la Chem and Double Grape. Both almost ready to go into their big girl pots. Namely the 3.9 gallon autopots with coco/perlite precharged and waiting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200117_211354.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	367451

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X