Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I'm following your durban, I'm 9 days behind you @ day 41 since sprouting. Your durban is an auto? I'm growing a photo fem, just starting to show pistils at day 6 since flipping. Been defoliating steadily through out the grow, but will now hold off for a week or so and see where I'm at. Looking to establish an upper and midway canopy. all the best. (25 and now freezing rain here, yuk)
    Last edited by GreenState; 02-06-2020, 08:40 AM.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, that's how my creme d l chem will end up I think. 1 main top and short node spacing. Your berry rider looks real good growing more natural. That Durban could be a big producer with those long tops.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Damn that's the reason we got 2new kitties. We have mice and wood rats in the woodpiles and shed. Our little terrier mix she is a killer, she can get under the shed but big fat head sonny dog can't cause he's fat LOL so he's going crazy watching dog and cat chasing them out he gets them LOL JohnEmad here are my 2 autos. The one on the left is a Berry Ryder on the right is Durban Poison both transplanted same day both are 50days old. Berry says 60-65days Durban could go 10-11wks cause it's more sativa not sure all sativa but most is of this strain. Huge spacing on Durban very tight nodes on Berry. Durban did not like the last bloom feeding on the 3rd, I went a little stronger she got a tad yellow I flushed her yesterday she is looking a bit better today. It did not look like it effected Berry with the extra 1teaspoon of bloom. I'm trying to be patient with these mini plants but all my temps are great during day overnight mid 60's sure could be better if in the 70s but it's not that cool to bulk these up??

Well i'll keep going with these auto seeds sometime I may hit a 2oz harvest LOL I know it's possible looking at all auto growers here. Oh the Berry is 12" Durban 18" it was topped the Berry was not top.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys. I've just never had an issue like this. I'll give those things a try.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I love these things, little bit of Peanut butter in the bait slot and listen for the crackle, knocks their tail stiff in a heart beat.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Spidermite I use "One Bite II rat bars", they will take out mice, rats, coons, posums, etc. it is poison, it works!
    For the snap traps, load them with peanut butter on a paper towel piece, roll it up and stick in so they pull on the paper, snap! If they bleed on it, wash it with bleach, or get a new one.

• Spidermite
    replied
    Ok I'm still battling with these damn rodents. What's weird is out of 8 plants they are only eating 2 of them. Both plants they are chewing on are GDP. They have not even touched the other strains.

I've tried humane ways to get rid of them and it didnt work at all. I've tried old fashioned traps but come back and they have been set off and the bait gone. Today 2 of the glue traps were completely gone. They are not anywhere I can find them. Starting to think that it has to be rats, chipmunks or something similar. Because mice could not have run off with the glue traps.

I'm hoping for an early spring and I'll just let a rat snake live down there. They will stay until all the mice are gone and then they will leave on their own.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I'm flowering that White Widow right now. It's been a joy to grow, very vigorous the whole way. I'm interested in that Blackberry.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    You got it SoOrbudgal, Either lights, strain or both. I am ok with it either way. Just have to adjust how I help it grow.. Won't be long and the fast growth/ stretch should hit.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Morning JohnEmad most of my autos ( i'll show pics later it's to early for me) are very tight nodes I have a berry auto and a Durban poison auto Durban stretched like crazy and berry short and squat. Pics will come, it's either lights or strain genetics, i'm leaning on strain.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    26 days and the Dbl Grape is showing pistils. My 1st attempt at a quadline. I think she will take to it well.
    The Creme d l Chem is so bushy and tight. Still doing the ponytail thing with her. Where are those secondary tops?...Lights at 30 inches and still little to no node spacing on her.
    Otherwise no problems and good growth.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I would be feeding Mr Rat a One Bite II rat bar! I hope she recovers (maybe grab a clone just in case) A rabbit cut down a near finished very sparkly plant in the woods for me, I am sure I cried,,,

• Greenlivin
    replied
    Not quite a “grow” yet, but I’m super pumped these came today! After finishing my first grow using bag seed, I’ve anxiously awaited for my order from Seedsman. Took exactly 3 weeks like everyone says. It was the longest 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Those rat bastards!

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    This is inside? I love those electric rat traps.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X