• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Don't recognize it soOrbudgal.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well i'm not sure if it's a WW auto i'd like to know if anyone has any plants with this looking bud i believe they are going into 3rd wk of flower. RagWeedDWC Thank You

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    The look awesome, I like the purple in your first pic.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well thought i would ask if the #1 pic looked like a familiar bud strain to anyone. I think i lost the name of it, i thought it was a WW auto label came off so now not sure? Does it look how a WW auto would look? No matter she is pretty # 2 pic is all three autos super dense auto and a great white shark. #3 pic was taken on the 11th of the autos in Pic #2 not a good measurment but 2 of these autos grew to over 30" all were LST maybe i did'nt tie them down hard enough but these are the tallest i've grown yet.
    They are about 3wks into flower i believe, been getting a mix up writing on my calendar? Once again i think i messed up the dates on age oh my

Leave a comment:

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal thank you. I am excited to see them flourish and share that with use.

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    RagWeedDWC Just checked my calender and it will be 10 weeks tom total grow time since seed. I am so happy with how she is coming on. Suggestions from people on this site had guided me. From using fabric pots, adding coco and mycorzioal all to aid the root system get more air. Adding the extra space too I have seen amazing results. My new LED is proving a good purchase. Heat has been kept down and saving energy!

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    FunkyButtLovin 😂 You know I am! You sure it wasn’t 250? swegrow I got over a pound dry on my GG#4 that you see in my profile pic. It was also over 8’ tall and 5+’ wide and I grow mainly outdoors. It’s when I see pictures of what ppl have on their drying trays saying it’s 10oz or whatever and I can easily see, just like many other growers, that it’s lucky if it’s 4-5. Now, I do know a few guys on here that have gotten 10+/- oz from a single auto on here. It’s rare, but can be done. I wrote this originally on the ‘Time to show your grow’ page and added it here. I’m on a few pages and see what ppl are posting and know they’re lying their asses off.
    Anyway, love, peace, and chicken grease 🙏🏼✌🏻

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    They look awesome! Is this week 10 total grow time?

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Callin' me out on my 25 gram harvest huh? ;-)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you do have a bunches of buds and they are going to fill out nicely

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal yeh it seems different strains are all different lol. From what ive read is true, use little amounts for autos. Prob about a 1/4 of what normally recommended at least. Photos have been different for me, seem to like the nutes better. Photos seem to especially like them in flower whereas autos dont seem to. They dont appear to mind it during there veg cycle it seems. 😀

• MrHappy81
    replied
    Originally posted by MrHappy81 View Post
    On week 10 or so for my amnesia grow. Really coming on now, heads are getting bigger each day. Smell is developing nicely. I am being careful about how much nutrients to give her. I gave a little to much last water and ended up burning the fan leave tips. Think it will be just 0.5 ml per litre of bloom boost from now on after 1ml a litre burning her. I'm very happy with how she is growing, new fabric pots and larger grow space are making a difference. New LED is definitely producing great results whilst saving energy.
    photos from tonight added. She is growing steadily every day. Some lovely looking tops all over. Im so happy Mr
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    RagWeedDWC yeh possibly! I use bio biz. I went back to it after using canna but didnt like it much amd it also went out of date! I started with bio bizz when i first started. Came in a kit with mycorzioal plant magic granules. Didn't realise what the plant magic was for about 2 years but used it and great results. Bio biz is organic and smells foul but looks good for my plants. I did however read somewhere that some or most autos dont like to much or any nutrients. This turns out to be true as the autos I've grown so far have shown burn signs when i have used to much (unknowingly but having been informed i must say. I used half the nutrient amount recommended by most forums on this issue, and still some burn or mild tip burn commonly seen. My nutrient amount recommended says 1 - 4 ml per litre. I had it down to 1.5ml per 5 ltr just incase and not seen any sign. I am doing water only every 3 waters. I am trying different watering systems to make my water delivery easier. Trying to create something to suit using 1 inch flexible tubing with drilled holes and a watering can. It's all a learning process!

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I'm 100% convinced that the feed schedules provided by the manufactures are more about selling nutrients then growing. With the GH product last year I burned to a crisp everything I tried to grow. This year I started off at 1/2 strength and they exploded. I switched to FH midway this year, and at half strength and ended up at 2/3, anything more and they started burning. The exception to this rule is Cal Mag, I was using Cal Mag at the same ratios as above and was not doing well, moved it up slowly to full strength and it worked great. Still trying to con the bride into more space next year. :-)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Real helpful getting a bigger space i'm sure. I still am learning and adjusting my feedings as I go different strains have different tolerances for sure.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X