X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwasp
    started a topic The Great Auto Showdown

The Great Auto Showdown

Ok guys if anyone is about to start some autos let's all get in this one thread grow our asses off and help each other. Right now I know it will be me Retodd, hopefully PaganRich, I'm hoping D.A.A.S.69 will throw a plant on of for no other reason to give advice. alltatup maybe you would want In? freddyyola, starramus, oldjarhead100, Mr.furley Weed Pharma, 9fingerleafs eaves GreenhouseEffect, and anyone else who has an @ at the beginning of their name.

The tentative date to start is December 1st but that could be flexible. And we are growing strains of all kinds so none will finish at the same time so fell welcome to jump in at anytime even if late. Just a friendly competition with plenty of smack talk and unrelated banter. Music is encouraged. The main goal here is to get those newer to autos to get some awesome yields. Learning from all those auto experts in one place. There are no parameters so anything goes.

We will be judging on total yields, and biggest buds according to Retodd. I want to throw in best trichome picture, prettiest bud, fastest finish, and any other thing you guys can think of.

Lets have some fun and the more who participate the more fun it will be. So who is up for it?
    Last edited by Redwasp; 11-19-2018, 12:53 PM.

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Zoomed in and she looks nice n frosty!

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Crazy how you’re getting those temps up there this early

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve heard about the use of colloidal silver spraying the plants to produce female seeds

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Have you thought of using a volcano? I’m talking my gf into getting one and one of my best friends uses one. The gf can go through a OZ in a matter of 4 days. Doesn’t help her little friend from down the street smokes a lot of hers too. Found a nice digital one on amazon for $120.
    Best to your husband. Btw, never returned my email from weeks ago

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    It is 103 degrees here today. Last night the low was 83. It will be a long time before we get temps that cold here.

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    The brides throw it in the garden grow. Jack Herer (Auto). And then I will hear how easy it is to grow...……
    Wifes grow in the garden, fed along with the rest of the garden.
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; Yesterday, 12:36 PM. Reason: Failed to mention it was an Auto

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Little chilly here also, looking for long britches this morning

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    BURR I just came in from turning on the fans in GH . it was 34 in there this morning so I lit the heater first then went in and turned on the fans went back to GH and it was 37 so I dropped the end panel by the exhaust fans and by the time the sun rises it should be fine in there

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    you can influence the sex of a seed by changing some external conditions ,when seeds have there second set of true leafs increase the n ( I use raw N and mix up for 5 gallons ) increase humidity ,decrease heat ,and lower light schedule to 14/10 hours .do this while seedling is growing her third set of leafs .when she gets her 4th set I stop I started 51 seeds and got 49 females ,I did have 3 plants hermie but this does work

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I think i'm in the clear not to run out with the trim Im getting from the girls ,I began mixing bud with roach dope at a 1 to 1 ratio the beginning/middle of August ,then went straight roach dope the beginning of September . Oh I traded with a friend he owed me a zip when he harvested I got that one and now owe him 3 ounces

• MmmHmmml3
    replied
    I am looking into purchasing feminized seed spray online, does anyone have a recommended product to buy?

I am doing a SoG right now with seeds made from crossing NL and Lavender. The problem is having to start 16 plants because I don't know how many will be male or female. Even if I ignore the time and cost, it's just wasteful.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    oldjarhead100 hey OJ it's raining so hard here holy cow. Hubby was suppose to go see his Dr. 1 1/2 hr drive I was gonna drive him. Thank goodness @ 0830 got the call " Dr is sick, need to reschedule" what a lucky break for us. He a aneurism repair 3yrs ago, goes yrly to checkup an U/Sound. Anyhoo if the pounding rain slows down enough i'd be able to drag my canopy plants out to check the colas, too dark under canopy to see tops LOL. What a bummer about bud rot, I know I may get some but shit balls we are in the same boat with amount of stash at home. Been really cutting back on smoke, we are down to 1 quart jar, I've not asked others if they could trade yet but it may come to that we go through abit we go through several grams a night a little less now.

We have decent temps here in the 60s day overnite mid 50s. My 3 in GH are looking fine checked them and did give them last feedings of bloom maybe? Were both running out of grow time I sure wish you luck and don't lose much to friggin rot. I gotta check my colas man wish it would quit for 1/2hr don't want flippin caterpillar either. Goodluck !

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    it was 41 in the GH this morning burrr

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Thanx, inquiring minds wanted to know,,,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X