• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    Great work - Let us know how the "Scissor cleaning" turned out

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 59, CDLC has been defoliated quite a bit and is such a bushy plant and so sticky. I think it will be great smoke but who knows until you try it. The dbl Grape is doing her best to fill out the 30 plus tops and even though they won't be the big fat flowers the numbers should make up for the smaller tops. Perhaps 3 weeks left. Time to get some more nitril gloves and clean the scissors.

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    replied
    King Kush is about a month in and the Purple Kush is a week behind. They started off really slow, but are starting to pick up. I noticed pistols popping out about 6 days ago. The plants aren’t suppose to get very tall, which I wanted, but these may be too short for my liking. Hoping some LST will help increase the yield.

The purple Kush has some weird growth going on. Anyone know if that’s a symptom of something particular?

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 45 and after some hand feeding to supplement the res holding 1150ppm nute solution I have my gals back into the green zone for the most part. SoOrbudgal I finally fed them enough That yellow drove me crazy. lol. Tried to start the nutrients lower this grow to stop a ph-lockout and instead starved the Double Grape. All that combined with a faulty ph pen and wildly fluctuating ph and I realize things could have been much worse. New quality ph meter in hand. I am hoping the last half of flowering goes good and things pack on heavy. But enough chatter. Bring out the girls
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-01-2020, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    After double checking my cheap pen type ph meter and recalibrating it every day for 3 days I found it is defective and out by as much as 1.3 so that's in the garbage and a new and much better one on the way. this is most likely the reason i cannot get a handle on my res ph and was rubbing my head in bewilderment. Of course that's my usual way but...anyway. lol.

• Rwise
    replied
    I feed my rodents "One Bite II Rat Bars", they eat it they die. Do keep it away from pets, kids etc.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I upped the res at 900ppm and am still spraying the leaves. Man! that caught me off guard with the fast growth and lack of nutrition for the poor plant. Hope it greens back up soon. Crazy growing indeed. LOL All I keep thinking about are ways to grow more, better quality and quick.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-23-2020, 12:19 PM.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey there JohnEmad welcome to crazy growing LOL I got some yellow leaf going on but it's cause i'm flushing and drying her out now. By golly feed those poor gals she's crying out to me I can't look at her LOL. This hobby is hard to not keep taking clones or putting seeds down.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 45 and flowering is well underway as the girls do some stretching. About 1/2" a day. Both plants probably could have used more nutrients at the onset of flowering / stretch as the new leaves were yellowish and the darker green veins showed up. I made up some foliar solution with xtra cal/mag/kelp and sprayed the leaves twice a day for a few days now. The CDLC (13"Tx17"W) responded but the larger Dbl Grp (14"Tx26"W) probably having too many branches to swing back as quickly. Still things look good. Also moved the solo cups into the main tent as WW will need more height to finish and centralizing makes sense this at time. Now have 5 solo cups and the 2 -15L autopots going in this little 2x4 tent.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great!

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 36 and flowering is into its 1st week. Creme de la Chem is finally showing some good structure as I have only ponytailed and tied down some branches with selective defol of fan leaves and secondary bud sites. She is a bushy plant but could be a big one too. This will be my 1st plant left to grow mainly natural in form. 1 main cola. It's supposed to be 70/30 Indica/Sativa so hoping it doesn't grow to 4 feet or some crazy height. Always supercropping available if needed.
    Double Grape is my 1st attempt at a quadline and if I can keep her healthy could be a big producer. Hope I don't overdo the number of tops and decrease the overall production. Have them on bloom feed at 600ppm and ph of 5.8. temps 20-27C, RH-30-58% for day and night periods. Autopots are making watering easy. Found roots growing into the float valve this grow so had to purchase socks or membranes to stop the roots from spreading and plugging the valves. We don't need a flood. Anyhow the stretch should be starting soon so things could get interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    FunkyButtLovin unfortunately, the blackberry was a dud. I think. It germinated fast but never sprouted for me.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    30 days into the grow and doing some overdue defol and training on the Creme de la Chem and Dbl Grape. Life in the tent is good right now.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200208_175139_resized.jpg Views:	18 Size:	755.4 KB ID:	374110Click image for larger version  Name:	20200208_175202_resized.jpg Views:	18 Size:	597.3 KB ID:	374108Click image for larger version  Name:	20200208_175208_resized.jpg Views:	17 Size:	683.3 KB ID:	374109
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-09-2020, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    It was a big strain in the US for a long time and has good genes. I would grow them for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Nute
    replied
    I haven't tried ak47 is it a good strain only 17%thc

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X