• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Little chilly here also, looking for long britches this morning

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    BURR I just came in from turning on the fans in GH . it was 34 in there this morning so I lit the heater first then went in and turned on the fans went back to GH and it was 37 so I dropped the end panel by the exhaust fans and by the time the sun rises it should be fine in there

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    you can influence the sex of a seed by changing some external conditions ,when seeds have there second set of true leafs increase the n ( I use raw N and mix up for 5 gallons ) increase humidity ,decrease heat ,and lower light schedule to 14/10 hours .do this while seedling is growing her third set of leafs .when she gets her 4th set I stop I started 51 seeds and got 49 females ,I did have 3 plants hermie but this does work

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I think i'm in the clear not to run out with the trim Im getting from the girls ,I began mixing bud with roach dope at a 1 to 1 ratio the beginning/middle of August ,then went straight roach dope the beginning of September . Oh I traded with a friend he owed me a zip when he harvested I got that one and now owe him 3 ounces

• MmmHmmml3
    replied
    I am looking into purchasing feminized seed spray online, does anyone have a recommended product to buy?

I am doing a SoG right now with seeds made from crossing NL and Lavender. The problem is having to start 16 plants because I don't know how many will be male or female. Even if I ignore the time and cost, it's just wasteful.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X