Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    Nice one! They look good, i am hoping for similar results. How long a grow were they? I've had to defoliate quit alot, been at least once a week for a while. Not much more now, maybe once buds appear I'll cut one's covering over bud sites. I've not loads of space so need to trim a bit.

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real good there man. Awesome looking buds! My goal.

• MrHappy81
    commented on 's reply
    Thank SoOrbudgal . It's been a busy time in a new house. My priority though is my grow, makes me happy šŸ˜ I will keep an update growing.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those were outstanding haze plants. I have 3 haze auto seedlings hope I get oz off each one LOL

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome back MrHappy81 glad to see your grows again

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    MrHappy81 These were my Amnesia Haze plants, very happy with the results, very heavy feeders.

Leave a comment:

• MrHappy81
    replied
    Hey everyone, so i thought i would finally get round to putting up a post for the auto show down. I have an auto Amnesia, she is about 7 weeks in and started its flowering in the last week. I started off with cfl's as its the only lights i had and my old led had more or less packed in and the lumen output had severely dropped. I got a new 600w multi swtching led with veg/bloom. Ā£80 of amazon, all i could afford but had great reviews so went ahead. I pretty much noticed a difference over night with this new light and had to get the wife to confirm this for me as i thought i might be imaging it! Thankfully i wasnt! She has been a healthy plant from the start and done some mild LST to open her up a bit. I am slightly restricted for space width wise bit plenty room lenghts wise. Basically its 60cm x 45cm x 150cm. I'm using bio-bizz nutrients and the girl seems to love them. Nice organic nutes. I started with 1ml a litre of fish mix and every 3rd water i added alg-a-mic 1ml per litre. Once the flowering started i moved over to bio biz grow 1ml litre, bio bloom and top- max. Each water is about 10litres altogether with 15% run off. The pics i have uploaded (after re-sizing) are from last night 27th May.
    ps, i think some of them from 2 weeks ago got mixed in!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MrHappy81; 05-28-2020, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Iā€™m growing squash, cantaloupe, tomatoes (Roma and beefsteak), red and green bell peppers, jalapeƱo, habanero, Anaheim chiliā€™s, and then thereā€™s my herb garden. Herb garden is rosemary, basil, dill, and cilantro. I also started the mega sunflowers too, the 12ā€™+ ones. I just need this damn weather to work with me! My neighbor is bringing his rototiller over along w horse shit and then Iā€™ll get them off my porch and in the ground. Cheers

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sure do like the photo version of GSC. Hi Retodd Mom good luck with the plants this year and good grows for the veggie garden also

• Retodd
    replied
    2 GSC autos and a grapefruit auto(front center) Iā€™m doing for indoor grow. Iā€™m giving the grapefruit to my mom to grow outside this year with my granddaddy purple photos.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    10 weeks old.

Auto critical orange punch
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200506-162358_Gallery.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	524.2 KB
ID:	402003

Brooklyn sunrise
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200506-162350_Gallery.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	446.5 KB
ID:	402004

Leave a comment:

• Growgood88
    replied
    Msnl auto lemon haze Click image for larger version

Name:	20200504_122322.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	401970

Leave a comment:

• Growgood88
    replied
    Fast buds original northern lights.

Leave a comment:

• Shizznat
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice photo.

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad - Pure luck! =)

BR2K its just over 110cm. Got one other of the same strain and seedpack thats about half its size

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X