Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    That's it, then. I got some little bit of nutes on the three. Tomorrow we're going to FF Ocean Forest. All I'm going to need to worry about is ph.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Here's my 2 autos right around 30 days from seed. Durban poison and a Berry ryder. I just today moved them up higher they are 25" from my 2 450r vipars. But they are sharing the tent with 3 photos possible more as i just took clones off the Mango photo.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I use 2 gallon pots for mine as well but I do transplant once. I soak my seeds then germinate in Fox Farms soil in a solo cup then transplant about 15 days after they break the surface into 2 gal pot full of FFHF and/or FFOF, pretty much whichever I have open and handy at the moment. I only use the solo cups because I can easily start 4-5 seedlings in cups and grow them for the first week under a single 14w cfl bulb versus 70w from the veg switch on my blurple or 4-600w HID. I sneak them in wherever I can fit a cup under the HIDs that are growing older plants between CFL life and transplanting.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I don't transplant any of my autos - straight into their only home. I use 2 gallon pots and I don't know about Fox Farm

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Right on Canuck147 These'ns are my very first autos. Bagseed grows much faster.

How about this. I just hooked up with two, three gallon fabric pots with FF Ocean Forest soil. Would this be a good enough time to transplant?

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    That's how autos come up - she's going to get a bit bigger then stall again as she spreads her roots out to find out how big her home is. 2 gallon pot should take about 10 days before she begins her vertical growth and before much longer she'll be shootin out pistils.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    What... uh... am I being impatient?
    The seeds went to coffee filter on the 7th. Soil on the 12th. Today, they're still just wee things. Same-same growing situation I've done in the past with the 600 watt LED being the only difference. Heat got up to 77° more than once when the light was on. Way too much for my little space. I'm back down to the 350 watt since the limited loan is over. They're going to get their first 1/4 diluted nutes a little later.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t deserve any credit for bar levels. I might be just proof of “beginners luck” more than anything. 😉

I used to live in Red Deer. Work eventually moved me to YYC area. Some day I hope to move even further south...like Dominican Republic kinda south. (Specially with this -30 cold snap)

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    You raised the bar pretty high my friend. Hopefully I can get close to your level .
    It could be a regional match. YYC vs Central AB.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Well. Done. Sir.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Final results with 1st double auto grow. Grew 2 types of autos using the autopot system.
    Quantity: 417.79 grams dry or almost 15 oz. Lights used 350W so over 1g/W
    That trimming thing can be a marathon.
    I don't see why a lb grow will be much of a stretch.
    Cream Caramel is by far the strongest smoke with psychoactive properties. I sat looking ahead for 15 mins after a few tokes. Probably no big deal for the seasoned partakers.
    Both NL crosses have a relaxing yet uplifting high giving you the munchies while letting you remain active in a laid back way. It also took away my lower back (Trimming) and shoulder pain almost instantly.
    Sticky buds are hard to roll...lol! vaporizer is easier.
    What the hell am I going to do with 5 more autos on my current grow?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200113_211635 (2).jpg
Views:	411
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	367017

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard I have 3 auto's that are 28days from seed today. They are in 3gal soil mix. Mine are still in veg mode i'm just LST main stalk then tyeing down arms. They get stiff pretty darn quickly. I did not top I want to see a fat main cola is why. Later today I will take pics of these 3 they are so little to work with I use paper clips to strap down arms look like a sheppards hook.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I'm off!
    The shells were popping off in the toweling chamber so I figger'd it a good time to go to soil. Cotyledons pecking their way out. I also figger'd it would be better to plant the sprouts with the cotyledons above the soil. But how with such a small thing?
    I'll tell you. I took a note from the straw planting I'm doing and wrapped the sprouts in coffee filters (I don't really have or use paper towels) around the roots, up to the coty's. The wrap got sunk with the coty's above soil. H2O2 spray for the first.
    From experience, I was expecting longer tap roots before breaking out. Fool me once...
    I'm posting this to my first auto grow in 'The Great Auto Showdown. Same-same with everything except pictures that look the same but aren't except for the one with the sprouts.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Extremely nice!

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    That is a mighty fine looking plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X