Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    SoOrbudgal I've mentioned the Tijuana river that constantly spills untreated waste into our local Pacific Ocean. You are SO flucking on the money with the ship being shit shaped. HA! Take out 'being' and I made a tongue twister using shit!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Word Gingerbeard that ship has diarrhea written all over it

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I think we might have been doing that for a while. California is waving costs for all testing. Not sure how long it's been going on..

• Rwise
    replied
    Tulsa now has drive up testing for all, well all with $250 in their hand, you do get a receipt, at least that sounds like improvement. That will change the numbers. They had a rush of first responders and peps that had been to NY.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    No, Gingerbeard. Not every civilization is. But if it makes you feel better to believe that "we all do it, so it's ok," then I have nothing more to say.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Crap! Where the hell did that come from? It seems buddy Ryan gifted me some real fine shatter!

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I noticed this ship off the coast of San Diego. I found two quick blurbs about a ship that disembarked, yesterday, and another about ships not being able to find a welcoming port. This is one of those.
    People who come from cruise ships will typically disembark at 'The Embarcadero' which is a money serious tourist area with a few billion dollars worth of boats in it's harbor. I know the area is shut down. And I'm sure every person who took off from that boat is 100% cool. And I'm sure that on their travels home they will not carry C-19 because they came in contact with no one who wasn't %100 so cool.
    I ain't no viral scientologist. So I ain't 100% without my little skepticisms that 14 days in isolation is going to stop anything. Even if it were not my proclivity to vomit myself to death on boats, I've never wanted to go on a cruise. Too confining. Recycled air supply. A motley crue of foreigners. People from Boston are the worst. Never a boat without a few ratts. Boats disappear with no survivors. They wouldn't let me bring my dog Toto because she's not a 'service animal.'

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    ATU, my friend. Every civilization is based on genocide and slavery for a foundation. Us white guy's suck but we aren't the only ones who suck. Everyone is guilty by association.

• alltatup
    replied
    JohnEmad
    Check out this video: it explains how the S.Koreans have triumphed over covid 19 because of previous viruses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAk7...ature=emb_logo

This fear and hatred of Asians is completely irrational. And what's wrong with them wanting to be the leaders? I hope they don't use genocide and slavery to found their dynasty the way the USA did...

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    In the global timeline a few years is barely a blip in a high end clock

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    The Chinese have a long term agenda to be the leader and power in the world as have Russia and others.
    If you look into it at all you can see they are spreading their influence everywhere possible in exchange for natural resources and key positions of control globally.
    But to think that the Chinese have stopped the spread of this virus in their country just strikes me as nearly impossible to believe.

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    Have you ever seen a virgin politician? Lmao. But I know where your going with this.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    The Black Death was before that, small pox has been around and flaring up periodically for a couple thousand years, Hepatitis was found last century I think? There was a plague in France in 1720. Cholera hit in 1817, Spanish flu was 1918-1920. There have been lots of other plagues and stuff too. It looks like someone mashed some legit info with wrong info and just made this up. They handpicked only a few cases and then just changed dates to suit them.

ETA - I just read that and it seems dickish. I was actually interested though and started looking those things up only to find the timeline of the 100 year chart was a bit off..
    Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 03-29-2020, 12:27 PM.

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    Damn Trump. It came, from, CHI-na! The Chinese virus.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X