Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PRIMO You won the Social Distance World Championship in Italy?? CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now go and isolate yourself utterly.

• PRIMO
    replied
    If you're tired of waiting in line to get your t.p. just cough a couple of times and say "Whoa that's gotten a lot worse since I got back from Italy" Click image for larger version

Name:	distance.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	385530

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    commented on 's reply
    People in New Orleans said the only thing scarier than Katrina was some asshole showing up and saying "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    9fingerleafs Bwahahahahahahaha!! Their stocks went through the roof.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    My life is more directly changed by the rain than C-19. My dope smoking buddies are staying home so they don't get wet. Sharing an alcohol swabbed bong or pipe is not a deal but hippies don't like getting wet. I washed Dabber, yesterday. Damn me if she's going to go running around in puddles. My jammies are still on.
    My outside interaction is mostly limited to the liquor store and CVS. There is as much food in my fridge and as many rolls of TP in my bathroom as I usually have this time of month. My bills will get paid because I am government funded. My dabbing shrine is to my right.
    Lucky or not, my family has already died from various illnesses so I don't have to worry about anyone getting sick. Empathy for those who are affected, always.
    The pig is hemorrhaging money from the stock market. I am happy about that.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X