Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herbgrower
    replied
    Oh! Wait someone did predict an epidemic that also respiratory disease, only they weren't writers and psychics but doctors and scientists.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. Same here!

• starramus
    replied
    The mechanism, and prognosis of Covid-19. A sort of home boy bariatric surgeon explains how it kills you. He does go off on a tangent about a pimp holding your head under water in the toilet, and you might say i don't have a pimp. However we all know who has been pimping us don't we?

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    Actually, I’ve gotten 2 today but on the cell thing, it identifies it as a spam or telemarketing call... but, I screw with them ALL the time...if I’m not busy

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    This is one thing and i'm sooo glad for during this time...…...no more robo calls no more chatter from other countries trying to rip you off I wonder who's factories these calls came from? Not a single " Microsoft" call it's the only good thing.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    New lights. Seeds. Pots. Nutes. Fans. All from online.
    Soil from HD.
    Marijuana products from dispensaries.
    Glasses. You can't totally shut down medical places. Only limit the interaction.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    I spent 72 weeks on Peg-interferon (plus high dose ribavirin). I can tell you, Interferon is no picnic and not for the weak. I'd thought about ribavirin as a possible treatment for covid-19, but it has to build up in your system and destroys your HGB and RBC levels
    Last edited by GreenState; 03-30-2020, 06:28 PM.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I cant wait for mine, like we can go buy anydamnthing!

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    CRAP-DIGGITY-CRAP!!! Y'all can find your own sources for this.
    I just read veterans will be getting direct deposit or check within the next threeish weeks. Folks already on government support will not be excluded. Folks, my conundrum about keeping the check is solved. I can't buy in bulk because all the bulk is gone. That means I have to spend for 8 ounces what I was spending for two pounds. And I goddamn need me some new spectacles.
    Yes, there are a few stipulations. I am only talking about vets and government supported folks.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Apparently the Cubans have developed their own version of Interferon B which might actually fight off Covis-19. Wouldn't that be turnabout? Communist country saves capitalist America.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Germaphobe here as well so this outbreak really gives us a reason. I'm washing my hands so much my iPhone is not recognizing my fingerprint!

• JDU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall This was in a report on RT. They also showed that hospital in Queens where they have rented a refrigerated trailer to store bodies of the deceased. Also NYC has bought 45 refrigerated trucks.https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-cooler-trucks

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Haha!! I been doin that as long as I can remember!! I'm an OCD germaphobe. I have 3 cans of lysol at all times & been washing my hands 200 x / day since the experts was still sittin on they mommas hip!! Who's crazy now!!?!!?

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    JDU I have been worrying about that myself. I have been spraying packages with Lysol, and wiping them with Clorox wipes. I have even gone to the extent of letting them sit out in the sun for a few days. Funny listening to Jim Cramer on CNBC this AM he is doing the same thing. "Paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep!"

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X