• Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    replied
    My son sent this to me.....interesting read

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Shit. An employee at the Amazon wharehouses here in Salem tested positive. I hope he didn't handle any of the packages I've gotten!!!!

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    https://abcnews.go.com/International...-cuba-69667521 Cuba takes in British Cruise ship with Covid-19 patients aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Oh I agree... it says (now that I read it again). He did not have the corona but was pissed off at some employee in this store.... they’’ll probably have some lesser charge and that’s the end of it... once idiots acts are defined, they may have some solid rules, like execution? Frankly, I do believe even minor violent crimes like purse snatching can be solved by lethal injection.... next case. Think that’s a deterrent?

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise Yep!

• herbgrower
    commented on 's reply
    I think what China did is the optics. They built hospitals, locked down cities and later packed up and declared almost all treated. Although different clusters are forming up there, they have managed the perception that China was in war and they have won it, now they are just dealing with collateral damage. Someone shared a New Yorker article in this thread. It rightfully pointed out that China is not allowing scientists to properly examine and investigate data from Wuhan market so that they can establish transmission chain. That can help to identify many more details of corona virus.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    If we can be as effective as the Chinese in control measures the end of June would be our cycle time. However I do not believe this country has the organization to accomplish the same time frame.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    They are talking about June 1 here, it is what it is.

• starramus
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-1(1).png
Views:	401
Size:	499.1 KB
ID:	389899

Class War of the UK tweets this photo!
    Last edited by starramus; 03-30-2020, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    A rumor warning that the British lock down could last six months. Now that is something to panic about!

• starramus
    replied
    Not just the unwashed masses (I'm sure they are washing now) are displaying panic. Check out Boris Johnson's chief advisor!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Well they couldn't charge him with being a dumbass and make it stick! Where do these idiots come from!?! Here we carry guns, he may have been shot dead right there! Your Honer I was afraid for my life he was coughing on peps!

• Farmall
    replied
    Doing that on the east coast for the last week.... I just read about a guy who coughed on some people intentionally and they arrested him for making terroristic threats

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    They are getting serious in Tulsa, bars being raided for being open, $100 to 90 days in jail and they are arresting people charging them with disobeying a civil order.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Gingerbeard had an Uncle lived in Ensenada use to tell us all about that. He died but of old age we think LOL

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X