Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    What kind of gas do you put in your tires, SoOrbudgal?

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. I drove through OR once. Twice. It was a round trip. Oregononians wouldn't let me pump my own gas!
    In CA, the only way to have someone from the station pump gas for you is if you are handicapped to the point of not being able to get out of the car. If a person doesn't pull close enough to the pump to be able to hit the call button, they have to ask someone to go in and talk to the attendant for help, or honk their horn until people get real pissed off and take care of it themselves or call the cops. Oregononians don't trust out-of-towners?

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Fellow "Boomer" :-)

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Damn Farmall you beat me to it.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Is that number published anywhere :-)

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_100906.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	298.4 KB
ID:	389111

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    *From the above conversation. Can't put a pic in a comment.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Really? 1st I'd think itd be safer if only the attendant was touching the nozzle & 2 idk how many Oregonians know HOW to pump our own gas 😕

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    And yes I do no how to change a f-ing tire and pump gas so don't think this granny is unable to do without.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Right it's going to be a real shock to all when and if anything will be as it was before all this shit storm hit the fan. We can now pump our own gas....it was illegal prior do you think they will change back to hiring those gas attendents???

• starramus
    replied
    In summation: The world has gone BAT SHIT Crazy! I'm gonna start building ventilators in the garage.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao I just caught that- "You go (go) girls" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I showed the video of them on you tube this a.m. he downloaded the Oregonian app to his tablet LOL I think it's awesome.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Me too!! Ya know- public nudity is legal in Oregon!!! 😎

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    T-Rump has rounded up all of the virgins into his personal stable. Gina is on his mind. Or is that China?
    Last edited by starramus; 03-28-2020, 01:19 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X