Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Yesterday I made a batch of tea. Ellder flowers and Mullien leaf,and echinacea , Elder flowers kick the shit out of the flu, I had the flu bad one year and I looked like a patient in the movie Outbreak,all I took for it was elder flowers and echinacea in 3 days it was gone , Mullien leaf will brake up flim in your lungs ,our grand daugter was on a nebuliser twice a day we gave her a cup of tea every morning and she only needed the nebuliser one time in the week she was here . echinacea improves your immune system I figure a cup of tea a day will help in some form or another I made the tea as some protection from corvid19 and i'm sharing so none of you get to sick

Leave a comment:

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for that.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    How many has he condemned to suffering and death?

• starramus
    replied
    T-Rump has backed down from doing the right thing! https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/28/trump-considering-quarantine-in-new-york-new-jersey-and-connecticut.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple. UIKit.activity.Mail

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Who do we talk to? Not the pig in the Whitehouse.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Hell fill Mar- A -Lago with hospital beds!

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Consider all of the empty motels across the nation, and the empty Trump hotels. Packem in!

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Any concentrated center of infections will need to be locked down. The Chinese acted with rapid speed, and have prevailed. The US has been dragging butt mainly to protect the all hallowed economy. https://youtu.be/mTjTaR748eg Remember "15 infections today, and zero tomorrow"

• PRIMO
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Ginger, I saw pics today of the empty parking lots in Vegas, lotta beds there, large kitchens to support patients and med. staff. Their Gov oughta tell em Open em up and get a tax break for six mo. $ with lotsa zeros..... Or else!

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    It's not a bad thing to lock a place down. Let the virus run it's course. People with preexisting medical conditions get special attention. Maybe take over a bunch of hotels and motels. If they get sick, they can stay in their rooms and have ventilators and junk set up.
    Of course, as soon as the lockdown is lifted, people will be coming in from areas that haven't been locked down. No way we're going to stop it until there's a cure.
    What color are C-19 ribbons?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I cant say I disagree, but shit! Local lock downs going on also in Tulsa

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    T-Rump has called for a lock down of the tri-state area of NY,NJ, and CT. Of course he didn't come up with this idea on his own. And again of course he will not admit to this. This strategy germinated in his mind from his conversation with President Xi of China,and it worked for them. Wuhan, and Hubai Province were effectively locked down thus halting the spread of the virus throughout China. Mimicking this Chinese tactic would stop emanations of this virus from the most concentrated center of infections in the United States. I never thought that I would be in agreement with anything T-Rump proffered up, but it is only a second hand recommendation from our president. The US now has according to present numbers with only limited actual testing over 17% of world wide infections while only being 5% of the world population. Chinese infections have ground to a halt while the US infection rate is increasing exponentially. You gotta do what you gotta do, or FACE the CONSEQUENCES!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    At a local fast food dispensary. I'll give any one of you a dollar if you get a picture of yourself riding through a drive-thru on a horse. Two dollars if on a cow. Three for a goat. More exotic animals will be remunerated, accordingly. Nothing for walking through. Nothing for sitting on someone's shoulders or piggy back. Unless it's a real pig. Not your spouse or significant other. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Maybe we should mutate (evolve) as the virus has.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X