Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Can I ask what you mean about affecting the world "is not such a right way"?

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I am finding it so amazing that these people remain so blind to the realities of current conditions....I keep thinking of you guys in OK...

• smoorman
    commented on 's reply
    Any inhaling of smoke while you have or are recovering from CV19 cannot possibly be a good idea. I'm guessing that heavy pot smokers will fare worse than non-smokers if they get it. Masks and social distancing is where it's at.

• Jennifer28
    replied
    COVID-19 has affected the World is not such a right way, and the World is terrified. This terror is leading them to overthink. In this situation, it is a golden chance for many people for their marketing and to put forward false hopes. And there are some superstitious people too who are ready to accept these false hopes to save themselves from this pandemic. In my personal opinion, though medical cannabis is capable of curing some medical conditions, it can worsen a patient’s health if used as a treatment option for the coronavirus. There are many health uses of medical marijuana for neurological disorders ; https://mdberry.com/medical-marijuan...cal-disorders/ The superpower countries of the World are still busy working on the vaccine of coronavirus, how could it be possible that cannabis can cure a corona patient when there is no medical evidence. Instead of listening and following such things, we should work on self-protection, precautions, and social distancing. Stay Safe. Stay home.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Just talked to my MD friend in Austin: lots of the new cases in TX are younger people who couldn't stay away from bars.

• Rwise
    replied
    WOW more than 34000 new cases in one day! And 2 peps have tested positive that attended the rally in Tulsa, with almost no one wearing a mask!
    I will continue to stay the F*~ away from others, wear my face filter every where I do have to go. The worst is yet to come.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Several countries (Hispanic America ) have the US on a no entry list currently, why I'm not fishing at the moment. Virus primarily is the reason, but once you set in a bar made from the AC that was shot down (Crashed) carrying weapons for the Contra you wonder just what the FUG we are doing.
    https://www.elavion.net/
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 06-24-2020, 03:09 PM. Reason: Added link for the Bar

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I know who that is, he was here a few days ago! I also know why the house was not packed! The real deal is young voters got tickets with no intention of going so the house would not be packed, it worked.

• alltatup
    replied
    So we're basically saying that white supremecists have shit for brains? I'll vape to that...

A super-religious, super-phony and clearly racist neighbor lady was telling me a couple of weeks ago that "everyone's afraid of people who look different"; I wanted to ask her, How? Three ears and one eye? Mouth on the forehead and nose on the chin? What do you mean, "look different"? Instead I just said, I'm not, and she hurried away on her walk.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Obi-Wan Agreed, except for one thing: the US never funded revolutions, but funded lots of military coups and military dictatorships all over Latin America. US military trained killers to murder nuns and revolutionaries in El Salvador like there was no tomorrow...

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Shhhhh!!!! You’re speaking of our country’s worst kept secrets. How will we ever continue our elitist nationalism when the rest of the world finds out we can’t take care of our own?(implied sarcasm)

As growers some of us take for granted basic necessities like electricity, running water, and proper waste disposal systems. Unfortunately these basic necessities aren’t available in far too many areas of our country because “ the cost of providing them is too great”, meanwhile we fund revolutions in the name of democracy in other countries.

I’m all for a better world, but perhaps the elitist powers that be in the USA should be more focused fixing the problems within our own borders.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Your welcome Obi-Wan

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    That’s a serious disease that has infected far too many worldwide since the dawn of human kind. We still don’t have a vaccine or a cure for “Shit for Brains”. Thank you for doing your part to raise awareness!!!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I know just heard about this LOL . Very political now days. There is no color that would stop it as we know, just silly blown out stupid "order" i sure hope all people use the mask in areas with close contacts. Common sense and no voo doo science. Click image for larger version

Name:	00808_f4m2tq9ogza_08409q_600x450.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	420647 Shit for brains politicians & news reporters.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    SoOrbudgal (and I thought we were nutty here )

Oregon county issues face mask order that exempts non-white people

Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Health officials announced last week residents must wear face coverings in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

But people of color do not have to follow the new rule if they have “heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment” over wearing the masks, officials said.

“No person shall intimidate or harass people who do not comply,” health officials said.

With mask requirements becoming more common, activists have raised concerns that the directives could put non-white people in danger.

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program, told CNN.

Trevon Logan, who is black, said orders to wear face coverings are “basically telling people to look dangerous given racial stereotypes that are out there.”

“This is in the larger context of black men fitting the description of a suspect who has a hood on, who has a face covering on,” Logan, an economics professor at Ohio State University, told the outlet.

“It looks like almost every criminal sketch of any garden-variety black suspect.”

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/oregon...-white-people/

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X