Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 I never thought about that much but it's a good question. I strive for quality, taste, and the high it gives. If this one is not as good as my last run of Iced grapefruit then I'm gonna have to do some thinking on that.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    If it breaks my record I'll be happy but my negative side says if it is that much it will be crappy smoke., Now this got my brain working is there a link in size verses quality smoke , I wonder if there is a perfect size for top production with top quality

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Canuck147, have learned alot from you and all the great growers here. Think there will be enough for 2 years for us. I dunno, maybe I can find someone I know to help us use it up?
    Ya Spidermite I kinda thought it was one of your giant photos you routinely grow. I am planning on a couple outdoors photos this year. Real excited to do that again after almost 40 years.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 12-19-2019, 10:21 PM.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Me likee JohnEmad - great job. Looks like you are going to have a bountiful harvest in a number of weeks.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry the iced grapefruit was a photo started August 1st. The second, the auto was a fast buds girl scout cookies. I'll post the true dry numbers in about 7 days. If it breaks my record I'll be happy but my negative side says if it is that much it will be crappy smoke.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    an auto and over 400 dry......holy sheep shit batman!

here is my poor little grow,
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    Ok the last of this years grow is hanging. I'm gonna trim it in the morning by hand. One I'm guessing well over 400 grams and it may break my record so in the 600g weight dry but we will see. The big one is an Iced Grapefruit. And on to the second. Well fuck what can I say. It was supposed to be a 60 day auto. The other 6 I started with it have grown, cured, and all has been smoked. This one I finally I cut it down as I have empty tents for Christmas. It may be 100grams but doubt it's worth smoking so we will see

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I hope all gets better soon oldjarhead100. And you are right about hospitals. About 2 months ago my son popped his shoulder out of its joint. Not just like a normal out of joint shoulder either. His shoulders ball joint was almost centered in his right pec (so way out of joint.) I physically carried him into the ER as he was having trouble walking. When I went to the check in desk (with my adult son crying and screaming like a baby) the security guard yelled at me to get behind the line on the floor, ( there was no one else at the check in desk so.) I asked for a wheel chair he nodded to the other side of the room and says they are over there and went back to reading. It took everything I had not to go to jail that night.

Parts of the story are left out there as this occurred at about 2am. I also had my grandson with me who is in a wheel chair. And We got a flat tire on the way to the ER. So when I got there I was beyond the tipping point of what more I could take.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I spent the day decarbing weed did 2 oz of cbd and 2 oz of gorilla Lou, then I started on the duff , I transferred the alcohol to half gallon ever clear jugs then into the freezer, I was trying to set up a reclamation system for the alcohol but what I had wouldn't work so I need to pick up some copper sheet , I'm on my last syringe of oil so I will have to do a run today good thing I have a half gallon jar thats been in freezer for 8 months Today the decarbed weed goes into jars for the freezer thats full of bags of material for dry ice hash ,they have been there a long time I have been thinking of a way to build a shaking machine just have to quit being lasy lol

@ of the 3 family members that have been sick 2 are home home and getting better but the third is having a hard time of it and the docs at Mass General dont have a clue whats going on, Mass Gen was the Hospital that saved my life so I have faith , I'll tell ya hearing a 6 year and 18 month walking around the house looking for there daddy is tough

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 73 and the flowers are building nicely. Should be about 7 to 10 days between plants at harvest I estimate but then I have been wrong once or twice...lol!

Think my lights are a bit close at 12 to 15 inches but no room left so seeing some leaf stress but nothing too crazy.

Glad my new hobby is indoors as it was -30 C last night. Tha'ts cold no matter what system you use to measure temps.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Family first! Hope all works out well.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Thanks all ,

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    My friend had a grow that had no trics at all and it was great weed ,I grew the same strain and had tons of trics ,have you given her any Molasses ,It cant hurt

• Retodd
    replied
    I never keep track of dates, but here’s my lemon ak47 aka Saints. She’s been a odd duck since day one. She still hasn’t produced any trichomes and has zero smell to her. I’ve done a ton of reading and hear this happens sometimes. Spider told me to just give her time and that’s what I’ve been reading. ‘Low or no trichomes production? Give your plant 2-3 weeks and then see her explode.’ I guess we shall see...lol.
    Hope all goes well with your family OJH.
    🙏🏼✌🏻
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Best wishes OJH.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X