Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Greenlivin, growing in a 2x4x6ft tent in 15 liter Autopots with 60/40 coco/perlite and 1 inch of clay pellets in the base of the pots. Using the Supercharger pack of Remo nutrients. Lighting is a full spectrum 4000K, 238 W QB type LED with an added far red strip along with a Marshydro 120W full spectrum Cobb. Light schedule is 20/4 all grow for the autos.
    I use a mix of RO water and hard well water. Remo nutes tend to drift up in ph and I add a little ph down every other day to keep it in line. Kind of a pain but the grows are pretty good.
    My next grow will test Remo Nutes against a new all in one buffered nutrient called Mantis that's used from start to finish with no added bloom nutes.. So far the Mantis does not drift in ph and the seedlings are taking it at half strength and looking real good,
    Long story but systems sometimes need a decent explanation if they are going to be of help.
    So far I have given away several ounces to friends and family from past grows and am getting good feedback.
    Lovin this hobby.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-18-2020, 07:41 AM.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad what kind of lighting setup and nutes are you using? You’re definitely doing something right! All of your plants look great.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks GreenState, I have had a lot of spare time lately so the plants may have benefited from it. Not sure as leaving them alone seems to work too.
    Greenlivin, Those solos in the pics are clones from the Creme de la Chem on the far left. They won't get too much taller but may fatten up a bit.
    Think my solo run will end with these for now.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Now those are some fat kolas. I see you’re still doing some solo grows... think I’m goi g to do another for fun. This time an auto.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    You seem to have it down to a science John! Beautiful!

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Really nice looking grow!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    FunkyButtLovin I had another grower tell me about Mephisto for quite a while and this is my 1st run with their plants. So far liking what I am seeing. Mephisto is having difficulty keeping their seed stock up as more places go legal and demand jumps. Good thing I have another bunch of seeds to grow out.

Hey SoOrbudgal, ya that yellow plant slowly corrected itself and then quickly packed on some weight. Had me worried for a bit but now it is already showing a touch of amber on the taller tops.Supposed to have quite a kick too.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    How beautiful great looking plants oh to harvest again would be grand. Loving ol yeller

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    So nice, I need to get some Mephisto seeds.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 66 and the flowers are building nicely. Both ready around day 70 by the book but these two will take a little longer I am sure. All readings are stable so maybe 2 weeks or so left. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222606_resized.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	914.7 KB
ID:	384775Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222504_resized.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	975.9 KB
ID:	384776Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222627_resized.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	702.3 KB
ID:	384777Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222534_resized.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	803.1 KB
ID:	384778Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222550_resized.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	1,015.4 KB
ID:	384779

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Good deal oldjarhead100 . I’m getting more pepper seeds, squash, and tomatoes. I’ll start them all in the tent in trays/seed pods here shortly. Kevin is sending me some ghost pepper seeds too. I’m gonna have my neighbor till the ground really good and build the gardens. Just 2 at 4’X20’👍🏿. My neighbor has plenty of horse shit and old hay to mix.
    So, the first went ok but I’m bound up and can’t shit. As soon as I do I’m going to schedule my first of 2 skin flaps. This is why mom will do most of my growing. Anytime I can not be in the hospital or in bed I’ll be in my chair and working. I’ve got to be healthy and healed this year. I’m trying to save money and visit Pagan next spring. I need to sell pipes.🙏🏼✌🏻

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Retodd how you been brother , I hope and pray that everything works out , hey when is your veggie planting date or do you not have to worry about frost now, ours is Memorial day week and I was setting up seed trays yesterday I want to start tomatoes and all cold tolerant plants kale,beans peas ect. I went way overboard with buying seeds ,I would need your farm to plant them all in the ground so there will not be alot of parking in front of barn lol . Man I love smoking hash though the pipe from my dad and stem that you made . so smooooooooth , I filled the bowl with good bud and put the hash on top of that so after a few months that bowl of bud is a holy f smoke lol

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck, heal fast (always seems to piss of the doctors)

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    good luck on the surgeries Retodd. I have surgery on Tuesday and will be home to tend the indoor garden for maybe 6 weeks, then physio for maybe 6 months. heal fast!
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-08-2020, 08:16 PM.

• Retodd
    replied
    I started some granddaddy purple and I’m gonna start my herbs and peppers soon too. I won’t be doing a indoor grow this year. I’ve got 3 surgeries lined up back to back and just healing in between. Gonna see how this year goes.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X