Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    there is a time when having the right to believe bullshit is less important for humanity than staying alive. its not the time to express our opinions, its time to listen to those who know more than us. and a good oportunity to remember humans are not in control of everything. diseases and natural disasters are a part of nature and we have to take them seriously

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    having worked up in the far North from the arctic circle to the Beaufort sea you have to be tough. Even the TP was tough up there, didn't take shit from anybody.

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    for those struggling to find information not tainted with regional interests here is a video from award winning german educational channel kurgzgesagt,
    Get Merch designed with ❤ from https://kgs.link/shop-120 Join the Patreon Bird Army 🐧 https://kgs.link/patreon ▼▼ More infos and links are just a click aw...

worked with 5 of the worlds top epidemiologist to create this video. it is an explanation on how viruses work and this virus in particular

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Damn you guys are ruff LOL

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Had an uncle who used to say "A nice fresh hemlock branch pulled quick does a nice job"

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    i guess vets need more help with ptsd than they need tp

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    From Canada: tabernac Esti cōlis eh

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Back in the sandbox, where I never was, we used sand to wipe ourselves. Butt, various pits, nose, as a napkin after teatime. We fought for MRE's just because they had a square. Back when I was a mountain man I would rub my ass up and down a tree.
    I had shoes before I had paper to clean my buttocks. The folks used grass clippings on me. I never smelled like baby oil. Only like fresh cut grass. Corn cobs were birthday and Christmas presents.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yep this is a test of endurance and willpower.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    9fingerleafs when I worked for the VA anyone who's used the TP they buy tore through 1/4 roll worst "crappiest" cheap, square by square just ripped off. So when we would have big employee meetings (BS Kool-Aid drinking sheep) I'd raise my hand and they knew what was about to come out for a complaint LOL. They ignored me after couple times

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I have never seen the shelves so bare! And just how long do they expect those fresh veggies to stay fresh? The lettuce will look like what in a week? I dont get it, do these people just not have anything at home?
    BTW I got every single item I went after, I did only take 1 bag of rice, (thats all I need) which left 1.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    its like when the town has a rumor spreading that the bank is out of money so everyone rushes to the bank to get their money and that is what makes the bank run out of money. nobody is using more TP just the fear that it will ran out its making people stock up on it and that makes it to actually run out so you have only one option, to watch the panic unfold with or without tp. so i rather buy a months worth a be cool

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    uncledoug this one is just a test in preparedness.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Now that has to be the most absurd conspiracy theory I've heard yet. What kind of idiot would believe that? A virus whose spread can't be stopped? How exactly does one use it on one's enemies?

• uncledoug
    replied
    So thinking back a couple weeks before Christmas, Little Rocket Man promised Trump a Christmas present. Christmas came and the news folks were saying what's the present? I think it is the virus, China,Russia,NK and Iran are behind it.

Or maybe it's just Mother Nature's way of population control? I guess there are a lot of different ideas on what is really going on. Most of us on here are in our 60's or older and a lot of us have medical issues that put us at higher risk, so stay safe if you can.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X