Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well my sister is not use to " being without essentials ie: TP" she's got 2wks at least worth but that's not enough for her she says. I had to remind her how our Mother with 13 brothers and sisters lived on a farm with what they had around them to make do. She's hootie tootie LOL I got her 48 rolls gotta go run them to her 1 1/2 hrs away, she's a hoot.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall I agree 100% It is sad to see what some do to our living planet.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    as said above. So nice to see empty highways and have cleaner air if only for a short time. I have had my vehicle parked for almost 2 weeks due to no work and being a horder. Lol.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hey JohnEmad that would produce a coughing spell but not very long.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    And yet we're all waiting for temperatures to rise into summer to dampen the virus..ironic.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 me and hubby hauled his wood splitter big old homemade heavy assed thing to a hydraulic shop to get worked on. Pulled it onto the fwy to a town 30mi away had a ball. Then went to liquor store got some whiskey and ginger ale to sip around the afternoon slash pile burn.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Crazy destructive humans(me being one of them) find every excuse to burn fossil fuels and believe we cannot do without them. This is partly true as petro chemicals provide the far majority of all modern necessities we need to survive. However I ask people to stick their face by an exhaust pipe of a running combustion engine and breath normally for a few minutes and tell us what it's like.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-19-2020, 08:30 AM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Amen!!!

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Probably needed it.... it’s a living organism as well

• Rwise
    replied
    A good thing coming from this is the air is clearing world wide, Earth gets a breath of fresh air!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Go early. Don't go often.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I have to venture out this Morning wife needs beer and I need some rye whiskey you know important stuff lol I need to pick up meds and some food so only 2 stops , I dont buy food at walmart but I got to wondering if they have just the food area open or do they get to keep the whole store open by default Hmm strange thoughts lol

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed!

• smoorman
    replied
    "And don't call me utterly." Lol

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Naw I'm just a rookie. And don't call me utterly.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X