Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    JohnEmad yes it was a sad time for us. Hubby just couldn't keep up with all the work around the place we have and his stroke did a number on his confidence and reaction skills. He had zero interest in getting back in the saddle with it. We had a big ocean boat, this one in the pic and a little 12ft. lake boat. It was our life fishing for salmon every opportunity day off after work we were gone. Our youngest grew up on the ocean, just great memories now.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    What calibers do you shoot?

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Some of the best pleasures in life. happy for ya. But no boat? What's with that? lol.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Enjoy your day. We no longer have the boat but fond memories.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I like talk'n WEED, animals and gardening.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    uncledoug hell, a lotta things will ruin friendships and families: dishonesty and and all-round lack of authenticity in the relationship, alcoholism, cruelty, cheating, drug addiction, etc. etc. Politics isn't really one of the things that ruins relationships: it's peoples' inability to stay rational and stick to facts in a discussion rather than opinions and angry rants.

But I don't think we're "allowed" to go off on political rants on GWE: my understanding is that it's against the rules. And anyone who gets hostile more than once is GONE.

As far as what smoorman wrote: Numerous people have said the same thing in other words. The prez has a lotta people wondering what really goes on in his head. Some wonder, and some don't question a word he says.
    Last edited by alltatup; 03-21-2020, 02:58 PM.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    See, Politics are evil. lol

• StillHigh1982
    replied
    Politics killed Jesus. (I learned it from a troll)

Leave a comment:

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Politics, Will ruin good forums, friendships, and family's.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    We better not talk about the prez, angry words will fly...

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    ohhh I like them GSC name strains, time for breakfast

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    GreenState takes no liking to the old dragging your feet to get it done I really think it's the right approach to the BS media. Can't trust WHO or China with reporting

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    "I suspect that the BS word salad that comes out of his mouth reflects whats going on in his head." Very helpful to the discussion, thank for your input

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    True for most of the politicians. never know who to believe.

• smoorman
    replied
    I suspect that the BS word salad that comes out of his mouth reflects whats going on in his head.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X