• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    That tiny check is not for you and me, we dont work

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    GB, Have you taken your temperature recently?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I've been posting a lot of posts.
    Last one. And it kind of pisses me off. That show, 'Preppers?' Some of those sunsufbitches were right!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Okay. Someone do some research and find out if this is going to grow me some fat tomatoes. See if it's the deep, dark web secret UV we don't know about for growing. I'm going to watch Rick Steves walk around Ireland. He's on 'Dingle Peninsula' right now. Seriously. Dingle! Don't let your dingle dangle dangle in the dirt.
    "Where d' ye live, young man?"
    "I live on th' bottom of th' Dingle, ser. Tucked do'n b'neath th' sacred boulders?"
    "And what's yer kin fer? What d' ye' make, do'n b'neath th' sacred boulders?"
    "Th' winter, we all get tucked in. Th' sum'r's fer makin' r stinky cheese?

Demand has surged for robots equipped with powerful ultraviolet lights that can kill viruses.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 03-19-2020, 10:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    The state of California is now under 'stay at home' orders...

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I've been keeping up with the check thing since it was proposed by someone who is not being credited. This a major bipartisan event in the big houses. Several options are being looked at from both sides. I'm not going to mention any of the options or say which is wright or wrong. There is no single answer to this. The winning side will stack bookoo votes. The losing side might as well give up their seats. It is very possible that every person in the forum will find his/her own personal opinion about how this should happen in one of the news feeds. The news is all the same so it doesn't matter where it comes from as long as multiple sides are given, and no personal ones. If you can find it in more than one source, it might be legit.

A thousand dollars, to me, is almost an entire month's income. I need a few things. Really need. Not just want because someone throws me a Cleveland. I don't pay taxes because of my income level and the source of my income. However much I need cash, it's a struggle for me to consider using it or sending it back because I need things but I need to man up and quit spending my money on stupid shit. If I have to pay it back, I'm not using it. I've mentioned that my only inconvenience is not finding cheese and a better than $.89 bag of white bread. Companies are upping production of scarce items and the government is controlling price gouging as well as they can. If you get gouged, tell the police. Seriously. It's pretty much a federal offense to do so. Evictions and foreclosures are being halted. Utilities cannot be cut off. Schools are able to provide meals to the kids who relied on schools for breakfast and lunch. When this gets contained, people will be living in fire hazards of houses with roaches from rotting food.

To me, albeit not even a month's rent for most of San Diego, it is, at least, a gesture. It is a fkuking drain on the economy. Whatever money has been, is being or is planned on being spent by the government will have to change. It will be a worldwide change because countries will default on their loans to other countries. Doesn't matter where it comes from or who gains or loses. The financial crisis will get worse. More, major changes will be happening for years.

So, there we go. Who's up for a group hug? Maybe a cry? A 100 arm hooka?

To lighten things up, a bit. Major cities are reporting zero or close to zero DUI arrests, where bars are closed. I haven't heard karaoke blasting through my bedroom wall, that is two stories up from the bar below. No cigarette smoke from the open smoking area attached to the bar, wafting up the stairs. There is no rush our traffic on my street.

Leave a comment:

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    The 1k payout is insulting for us all. For those who need the money it's not enough. And for those with the money to spare it's just another govt policy that the worst of us will find a way to abuse at the expense of the taxpayer. I have been thoroughly disgusted with the US government for some time now, pretty much my entire adult life.(I'm 37) This is an all time low for me, all things considered. At this point I'm pretty much all middle fingers. I am sure the world would be better off if all my tax dollars went to buying crack/heroin/meth etc for junkies rather than the circle jerk we are all currently funding.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    From what I saw at the store this morning, most were not prepared. I did get two rolls of TP though, just in case it lasts longer than a year. lol

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    I take it you're not on board? lol

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    No. Let's don't let us do that StillHigh1982 I'm thinkin' yer tryin' t' check m' moral compass.
    y'cn keep yourn sugar water 'n beer 'n whiskey, but don' hoard dabs 'r cheese. But yourn ammernition looks right fine. 'n 't mightn't be a good 'deer to let folk know 'bout yer stash.
    Imma gunna go t' yer house, get you good-n-drunk 'til you pass out, an' steel all yer shit. Walk yer dog, first, then steel yer shit.

Leave a comment:

• StillHigh1982
    replied
    Imagine if this were a test to see how many irrational sheeple would buy massive quantities of non essential items in a time of crisis. Let's say it's a point based system, but like golf, the lower your score the better. Let's say people with a score higher than "x" lose the right to reproduce, the decision can be appealed but you better have a good excuse for why you were behaving like a mouth breather over and over again for the period of time required to group you into the mouth breathing sheeple demographic. I just got 2 points added to my score for run on sentences and grammar. I am also hoarding Gatorade, dabs, bullets, beer, whiskey and cheese...another 2 points.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The shopping mania is part of the hysteria.

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    The butthole has self control we gotta save that paper. If it gets so bad that they run out or cant deliver which I don't see happening, but everyone has a different opinion.
    Last edited by Jordann; 03-19-2020, 03:08 PM.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    leaving on the road in new zealand we would use sea grass to make sort of an aloofa to rinse and scrub dishes down the rivers and lakes

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Seaweed isn't used. It's too slimy. Makes a messy job messier. Seagrass is the way you want to go. Little barnacles grow on the blades. Does a fantastic job! Sea cucumbers are tricky. After the deed is done, you can squeeze them for a refreshing salt water cleansing. The Kumeyaay indians were into that ocean holistic cleaning thousands of years ago.
    Here's something to think about next time you're on the pot. If you had an open wound on your arm and smeared your poo into it, you would be a nasty animal and you would get a nasty infection. When yer butthole gets a wound, like hemorrhoids, you don't get an infection.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X