Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Not a true pet. Just a friendly local seed stealer that lost most of his tail. I'll get a pic.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    I thought I'd learned my lesson the last time politics came up here. Did I not effectively steer clear of the subject, politely even I thought?
    But...don't get me started on squirrels(red)! I have the .22 on the piano bench loaded and an extra box of shot shell on top of the piano, enough said

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    It's not a run-on, it's a comma splice like I just did.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Me? uncledoug I have no problem with you whatsoever. All I was trying to say is that people are split on the prez, polarized. And the old saying about don't talk politics or religion, I just don't buy it. People should be able to discuss anything they choose, provided they can do so politely. So slinging insults doesn't stimulate a genuine dialogue...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You're on your own with this one, buddy.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Bowhunterwoody I would LOVE to see a picture of Rocky!!!!!

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Just read the other thread in it's entirety. Glad I didn't show a pic of our pet squirrel Rocky. I work in a big box outdoor sports store and it's been absolutely insane the last two weeks. People not acting rational. Alltatup's love and absolute respect for her cat brought me back to earth. Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no. No, no, no. Absolutely no offence. Wait a minute for two of you fellow cat folk to chime in. It's a running thing that pops up everywhere. I'm not (usually) one to offend nor be offended.
    But... those...

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Sorry. Nube. Didn't mean to offend.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    C-19... Huh? Seriously?
    Some regions show significant drops in air pollutants as the coronavirus hits work and travel.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear of the stroke. No one escapes this game without a few bruises unfortunately. My wife and I enjoy our outdoor adventures immensely and plan on taking a short hike in our foothills in a week or so when the snow has all but melted.
    Nice pictures.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Politics are fine, folks. Lots of good intent but fucked up by politicians.
    Politics don't kill people. People with politics kill people.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Nooooooooooo!!! Pictures of... THOSE!!! I feel a chill when I open a post with a... one of those. You people have your own freaking thread about... those! Don't you remember: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-furry-helpers

alltatup SoOrbudgal Help Mr. Bowhunterwoody out with me and... those. Let him know where I'm coming from. It's coming on pajama time.

We go off on some tangenital angles. Let's get back to something-something, folks.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Very pretty cat. Looks like our punkin.

Leave a comment:

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    You seem to have a problem with me and I'm not sure why? Maybe a PM will help.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X