Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall New Orleans, Mardis Gras, & lotsa booze is not good for covid 19.

• GreenState
    replied
    Out for a social distanced walk this morning Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2211.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	4.96 MB
ID:	388103

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    While Bernie has basically become irrelevant, his lust for the spotlight and greediness for his campaign fund for future political influence sure has not been diminished at all. I'd bet he'll have a 3rd book out before a year passes, got to pay for the maintenance at his lake front home (millionaire's camp-lol)
    Last edited by GreenState; 03-26-2020, 07:31 AM.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Heard what is coming out of Louisiana from Mardi Gras and that looks scary

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at the Chinese model of their peak infection rate, and control measures if the U.S. can mimic their successes we should be headed out of the woods by June. However i am overly cautious, and probably would not venture out until the 4th of July. Death is forever I have no illusions of immortality. Spain, and Italy should have better observed what the Chinese did, and their ballooning death rates wouldn't be over the top as they are. Comparing 1.4 billion people to 60 million or so in Italy's case the Chinese had amazing control measures. I fear the US is headed down the same road as those two European countries.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    A loop hole in the whole don't ask don't tell thing was a question or two that broke down to, "Are you gay?" If a gay man answered, "No." and comes out as gay while in the military, that man could be convicted of lying on their military contract.

A loop hole in the whole reporting back to unemployment insurance, listing five places, with addresses and phone numbers where you applied for work. Now, if anyone lists five places they looked for work, it's obvious bullshit. Not to mention they would be guilty of breaking the stay at home orders.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for whatever the government decides to hand down to mid-to-low income families. Looks like companies of all sizes are gong to get help. Also looks like a large chunk to companies of a certain size, who don't fire or lay people off. The company is flush for the loan. My second paragraph is not quite as serious as I usually like to be. It's the end of the dabbing day and I'm looking to spread a little paranoia to keep us warm while we sleep.

Leave a comment:

• WeirdWiredWolf
    commented on 's reply
    Heheheee...there is a dispensary four blocks away, but they've halted rec sales and are med-only for now.

Friend saw my Silver Surfer plant (in the windowsill for now) and acted excited...but I don't think she actually knows what you can do with the plants. I couldn't show her my stash as the cabinet was blocked by way too many boxes of cookies.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    101% in full agreement.... JohnEmad, I’d vote for you!

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    If we get all the billionaires in a circle and take away half their billions, more than a trillion dollars of the Corona bailout would be taken care of. I don't think that's unreasonable, one bit. They could write it off on whatever taxes they pay.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    "
    JohnEmad commented
    Today, 10:35 PM

"Anytime someone promises to look after your best interest other then perhaps parents or significant other I would run the other way.
    Many of the so called world leaders have dropped the ball repeatedly over this pandemic.
    Trump is now officially a completley self centered moron in my opinion.
    But i am just a simple, blue collar smuck so what do I know?"

You are a gold mine of information. Don't let them fool you.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Anytime someone promises to look after your best interest other then perhaps parents or significant other I would run the other way.
    Many of the so called world leaders have dropped the ball repeatedly over this pandemic.
    Trump is now officially a completley self centered moron in my opinion.
    But i am just a simple, blue collar smuck so what do I know?

• starramus
    replied
    You wanna die for the DJIA?

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    profits over people again, and again, and again! https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily...rush-to-reopen

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied

• #126.1

9fingerleafs commented
      Today, 04:02 PM

and the cop pulls you over... "where you going sir, we are on lockdown" you reply "im just going to get some essentials, TP, food, weed..." and he says "ohh carry on sir, theres a dispensary couple miles down the road"... "thanks officer have a good one"

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	387814 Fogggettt about it!

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    On March 11th Edward Snowden tweeted, "social distancing is underrated". From Russia of course. https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1237818171446513666

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X