• Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Thank goodness for good neighbors.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    ChefSheri I tend to agree but just know there are neighbors who ...under any circumstance, believe they are guardians of moral decency and law and go out of their way to just get into your affairs and make things miserable. I had a neighbor like that once. They moved THANK GOODNESS . Me, I could care less. Live and let live

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I try and find news online go to forums like this as well as tv to get a more rounded perspective. The usual tv news suspects regurgitate the same pile and i find my brain going numb. No wait that's the 2 teaspoons of tincture I accidentally on purpose ingested.
    But seriously unbiased news is difficult to find.

• ChefSheri
    replied
    Illinois is in lockdown as of yesterday, and I am SO glad I'm in the middle of a grow. The irony here is that this is my first legal grow and it's a big 'ol who cares. I'd like to send Pritzker a kiss, some pics, and a thank-you note for approving indoor medical grows, but the pot issue is a bit of dryer lint at this point. Maybe I'll do like oldjarhead100 and throw some plants out in the backyard in May, thus preserving my outlaw status for one more season! At this point, I can't see the neighbors bitching much.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I am learning if I watch national news from any broadcasters it's the same repetitive spin...……@Farmall I think what we tell folks on forums like this what's happening in USA real people talking about their areas you get more true info than media on tv. If we all hear say what's happening let each other know about local happenings. Current events

• Farmall
    replied
    My usual routine is to watch tv new as I get ready for work. Whether it 4:00 am or 7:00 am, it’s the same fucking news over and over and over. Now, it all day long and if you remain unaware of the conditions out there... you deserve a kick in the ass but if I hear it 3 times, I know it.... I would, as TV people, just have updates, not repetition and playback of the same stories over and over. Thank goodness for growing... gonna start something to harness this craziness

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if stores are sectioning off space for people. My hubby had to go pick up pharmacy things. Now there are 6ft. tape square distancing folks standing in line and by golly don't step out of it else??? Then we get a call later in afternoon…..we can do home delivery. I'm waiting for weed home delivery it's coming i'm sure. JDU F Brown, sister and brother coming for dinner tonight.

• Rwise
    replied

What they tell me in the news/media/propaganda is this is going to get bad, when they tell me gas is going to go under $1 per gallon. I can afford to mow the yard, but I dont want to go buy it!
    LOL all y'all will like this one, some folks here say they are immune because their lungs are coated from smoking weed! The virus can't get through the gunk. Good luck on that!
    And I wish they would stop talking about a vaccine for this, IF they had it today it would be 18 months before it could be used on the public! Simply not going to happen this round, maybe the next round, maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Perfect time to change schools to on-line,

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I hear that! many places are doing the old fart shopping our, but 6 am to 7 am, will keep many of us out. I already go out by myself, the GF stays home for now. I am only going out for have to have shit, like grow supplies!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    all nonessential businesses are shut down in Ma, early hours for seniors in food stores, 2 days ago it was go out for a walk today its stay the fuck inside lol, I always say good morning to those who make eye contact and ask how they are ,now I do it from across the street lol.

I do like the idea of no one looking for anything .I am wondering if this is still a thing in May and it looks like it will be .will I be able to get my woods grow set up let alone water them ,so 40 plants in my back yard might be what happens

everyone stay safe and healthy ,and remember a hug can be a deadly these days

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    the problem with that is the hospitals will be overloaded, then when someone has need of a respirator none are available so now it becomes a moral issue who dies the 80 year old or the 30 year old

• JDU
    replied
    Well Oregon is under the shelter at home mandate. We're lookin at up to 30 days in jail & a max fine of $1200 for goin out in public for "non essential" activities.
    It's nice to see ppl being overly polite & smiling as they yield & wait- practicing social distancing in the few places allowed to remain open round here. Too bad it takes common strife to unite us.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I've been smiling and greeting people I see. A little human warmth is always a good thing.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Gingerbeard, You are definitely a unique thinker and I look forward to reading your posts. Although I think we are similar in ways like getting along with neighbors. I know many of my neighbors by first names and we often have a short chat when the opportunity arises. Many have offered help to one another when needed. A windstorm blew one of our big trees onto our roof and when some noticed me up on the roof with a tarp, hammer and chainsaw they appeared with more saws and ready to help without me asking. Hope you all stay safe in the Sandiego area. I spent a couple weeks there at a weed dealers house I met near the beach in 1979.
    He grew plants in his back yard and had 2 German Shepherds as guard dogs. High times indeed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X