Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poeras
    replied
    Your cat is adorable! I have two cats too, I love them so much! By the way, where do you get some god supplies and supplements for your pets, guys? I would like to get any recommendations here from you. I like the Pet Pharmacy which I often use, and it is a really great and helpful one. But maybe you can give me more tips here? That would be very cool!
    Last edited by poeras; 05-24-2021, 03:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hello homegrown LOL our larger mutt Sonny gets our cat all worked up and then she the cat wants to chase and play with the dog he gets scared of her LOL.

• homegrown
    replied
    Im just defoliating these lower branches....she just goes right back to work after getting busted.lol The girls are infatuated with Tomcat...hes all fakked up on catnip so their keeping their distance till he comes down. Everybody's getting a little stir crazy lately.

Leave a comment:

• lalaland
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree @Xena
    My doctor suggested I stop watching the news years ago, and I’ve been blissfully uninformed ever since. Plus I save a couple hundred bucks on cable😂

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Can't agree more Xena.

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    I have a tip for not getting the news blues, quit watching it. It’s worked wonders for me, my BP would just about blow my head off but now that I’ve checked out and said F it and just flip over for a few minutes about weather report time my stress is gone.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Thank you alltatup the critters and the grow tent are saving me from this winter's news blues

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That cat is too perfect.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I wish i could sleep like these critters do just take a nap anytime anywhere meow kitty and poppy all our pets are rescues we just love em.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Just added second photo.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    She is half Boykin and half stranger in the night. We rescued her from a Boykin rescue and she does hunt. The streaks are "feathers", I will find another picture but they are awesome when she is on point. However, she has hip issues and I no longer hunter her (Well maybe a stray tree rat once in a while, when the wife is at the store).

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Get her some munchies will ya!?! Lol

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I love her silver streaks!!

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    I had a chocolate lab same way. She loved reefers especially. Lost track of how many she stole that I lost track of for a minute or 2.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like mine. Very pretty!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X