• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Fine looking crew ya go there

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PACK O' DOGS!! Awesome looking critters.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    He is a damn handsome fellow. Quite the intelligent expression on his face. Dogs truly never cease to amaze me.

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys. They can be a handful but I love them all lol They tend to do that too, take them outside and leave them. And then one of them likes to whine at me to get them. It's never-ending sometimes

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    There's always that one who won't look at the camera. Cute pups! My crazy pug takes toys outside and leaves them in the yard. Somehow I've become the fetcher.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Liam. He was "puppy" for a month, wouldn't answer to anything I tried. One day out of nowhere I called him Liam and he ran to me, it means headstrong, strong-willed, very apropos. He's Liam the Wonder Pug on social media, after surviving puppy strangles I made him a Twitter acct.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Handsome crew.

• dphipps1020
    replied
    Just took this a few days ago. I just bought a Chuck-it and they were waiting for the ball to go flying. Highly recommend one if you have dogs that love to play fetch, especially if you get tired of actually having to throw the ball. Just thought I'd add to the post since I haven't been reading or posting for a while. I'll catch myself up soon 😂
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    LAWL!!! What's the name?

• Puglover1
    replied
    The pug needed some heat sink today Click image for larger version

Name:	HeatSink.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	645.2 KB
ID:	521386

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    He clearly worships the goddess Cannabis. What a good kitty.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    He didn't say, but he's sleeping in the grow bedroom again now, instead of my bed, during the daytime. However, I'm babysitting a dachshund for a friend on vacation so he might be just hiding out in there. First time I ever saw him hiss was at Diesel. My mellow 5 yr old pug went up to the cat, I think he was telepathically telling the cat to chill the F out.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    How was his trip!!? ;-}

• Puglover1
    replied
    The other night I was trying out a new bong, the pugs were watching then the cat showed up right when I took a hit, his nose going toward the red hot ash. I put my Bic flat over the top but some fresh smoke wafted right up into one of his nostrils. He licked his lips, disappeared into the bedroom and reemerged two hours later.

Leave a comment:

• Floopydoop
    replied
    I kinda half expected to see a pic of a 22 year old neckbeard in a cat costume standing watch with his waifu pillow.

Also former nuke. Small world eh?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X