Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well heck i'm sorry about the shitty snow/mud you gotta deal with. Are you healing up good? Can you drive?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    High budgal! How's it growing? Happy extra day of the year.

I'm not a happy camper since the pituitary surgery, my neck. I've thought about growing an auto in a single closet and using a portable Ring camera to check it from my phone. I spent the fall/early winter making soil outside, I composted anything I could find. My ravine edge was disappearing, the pet cemetery rock markers held a corner. Dang city shoves all the snow to my end of the street, the old crew used to split it. I accomplished something but I'd rather I wasn't growing dirt.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good morning Puglover1 Poppy & Sonny say High great seeing you .

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Walks across the coffee table, finds cleaned weed, helps himself to a snack. Waiting for a refill.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SamEatsGrass.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	377.1 KB
ID:	615553 Click image for larger version

Name:	SamProud.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	615554

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Hi SoOrbudgal how are ya? The pug with his tongue out was a poser before he was 3 mos old, I put a baby onesie on him and a star was born, lol. I use his Twitter acct to post some stuff, he was in a Spaces smokesesh last week, it was educational. The other pug is still afraid of the Canon ELPH's flash ... from 6-7 years ago. He avoids the phone (camera). I'm still going to P-T, a spring-to-fall ordeal, still PO'd.

Going2fast Grumpy pug loves that movie. He also has the start of a cataract (me too).

Name:	MIB.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	605209

Name:	ContactsJack.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	494.4 KB
ID:	605210

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Going2fast pugs always look like my first wife's pug. There is a story in there that is not good for our family oriented forum.

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    2fast I wonder if you were left humming that song...

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    All I can think of is the men in black pug when i see them.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL good to see you up and about Puglover1 your " kids" seem happy to pose

• Puglover1
    replied

Name:	Doppelgangers.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	605035 Click image for larger version

Name:	Doppelgangers2.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	605036

A gal on Twitter posted pics of her dogs, showing how much ours look alike. I thought I was looking at my own dog so I showed it to a friend whose one pug looks like mine so much so that I confused the two in my own house. She thought she was looking at her dog. Doppelgangers everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Puppers is waiting on you to catch a dam fish...so there something to doo....Salmon are starting to spawn up here....been blessed with quite a bit of beautiful lake Huron salmon, actually it is chnook salmon....Fresh fish taste so much better then anything in store...but that does not include spawning fish as they are already dying.

• johnb1963
    replied
    My girls on guard!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mollisol
    replied
    Lola... Part lab, part shepherd, and definitely part pig.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230902_151440.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.06 MB ID:	603560

Leave a comment:

• StickyNugsAZ
    commented on 's reply
    He is expecting pizza

• Going2fast
    replied
    Not quite there yet but closing fast.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X