• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Adorable!!

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    My younger pug can cut and run like Walter Payton, maybe we can have a canna-pet Super Bowl, lol.

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    Puglover1 he just turned 1 in november. He's 50lbs already

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    Bowhunterwoody that is green harbor in Marshfield,MA wifes family has a house along the seawall

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well of course Dad

• desertdan
    replied
    One of My fury helpers after helping build the new garden. She got wet from the hose and had to dry off in the dirt. That's my pretty girl.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    That boy of ours Sonny he's built like a bull dog i'm not kidding under that fluffy fur is solid. He's like the center on the football team he's bowling down anything in his way LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Love the over the shoulder photo! I have a Twitter acct for my pug, he's my profile pic. Bulldogs & pugs share some similarities. I exchange Christmas/holiday cards with a lot of bulldog, or bulldog & pug both, owners, the bullies' cards were the best this year. I don't think I could carry one if I had to in a pinch, lol. My pugs aren't easy to carry far, they're under 25 lbs but they don't hang on to you, like carrying a toddler. How old is your boy?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful girl. I had a Siamese cat that would fetch those ball with a bell inside cat toys for hours, as long as I could throw them. She ended up being a stoner. She was self-medicating (crying for an ear shotgun) before she was diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism at age 14.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Sturdy pooch! Breakwater behind you looks like the mouth of Quanny breachway in RI. One of my favorite places.

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    hes a total madman!! loves to give hugs! big meatball. my first bully diesel was opposite totally lounge lizard.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those dogs got personality overflow. He's a hoot i bet is he a talker?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL i do have one kitty that's a garden buddy won't eat the weed so far just tender grass. Now Sonny did eat big fans an threw up so i try an pick up my clippings.

• Dieselgrower
    replied
    he doesnt get into the basement where the plants are but here is me and the dude

Leave a comment:

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    nice pooch! love the name

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X