Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Now I ain't answering cuz you didn't say please. You don't scare me with your blustering threats about Vulcan cat poetry.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Then color me high because I have no idea where you told me what you wanted recited. Unless you mean that poem you wrote? Does your post #60.1 mean something in cat? Answer me, woman!
    You will be very afraid of poetry if I pull out Vogon cat poetry. BBC Vogon cat poetry. Not the crappy Vogon cat poetry remake.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, GB. Ain't afraid of no poetry, and I did tell you above what I wanted recited.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    You haven't given me a page number, ATU. Notice the first two I shared had nothing to do with cat harm, and only one had to do with cats. I think, you, are afraid, of what you might get.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    purr, purr, purr

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Those are ginger kitties, gal!!! No, those two are gone, that's a picture from my old texas days.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Thanks for the poem alltatup ! Not often a woman gives me poetry. Better still that it's personalized. The best gifts are made by hand. Socially distanced XOXO to you, my sweet one.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Awwww yellow kitties new housemates? alltatup

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Gingerbeard I will make this attempt to quell your fears of being attacked, banned, blocked, ripped, torn, or bloodied in any way:

Ode to the forum member gingerbeard

Oh gingerbeard please put to rest
    those heavy feelings 'pon your chest;
    we'd love for you to stay and chat,
    just don't be hatin on my cat.

At times someone will try to snipe,
    It's time to pause and light a pipe.
    To leave us please don't make a beeline,
    please show some kindness to my feline.

Life is short, too short to squander:
    All I ask is that you ponder
    The joys of friendship with a pussy,
    Dogs are fine, just don't be fussy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	jred cats.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	418106

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    William Carlos Williams didn't know shit about cats...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Pick your favorite, GB, and recite it to us...

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Man, I don't make this shit up. I can't make this shit up! There are too many cat lovers in here who would start ripping me and calling me names that have always made me feel bad. A few have threatened to block me. Or ban me. I lost track. Everything is on the up-and-up. In print and everything.

There is a poem that is 'Inspired by Edgar Allan Poe' - by Jack. I have no f cking idea who Jack is but he is a goddamn horrible poet!

I agree, RagWeedDWC. There hasn't been much hate, considering the title being what it is, and all, just skimming through. I'm considering taking a pencil to a few of them to introduce more negativity. Like 'Mad-libs'. A verb here. An adjective there. I'll hate things up but good. I'm a ginger, remember. We have refined methods of hate. Might get on it before I have my first dab in the morning. Maybe before coffee when the hate is groggy and not expecting it. Yeahhhhhhhh...

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Plums and cats? Where is the hate in that, did I miss something besides I didn't know you liked cats?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    The date for page 2 is September 13. Poems are [sic]
    Ahem...

Sorry
    I didn't know
    you liked cats.
    Didn't know
    you have one.

Page 147
    To a Poor Old Woman
    By William Carlos Williams
    Ahem...

munching a plum on
    the street a paper bag
    of them in her hand

They taste good to her
    They taste good
    to her. They taste
    good to her

You can see it by
    the way she gives herself
    to the one half
    sucked out in her hand

Comforted
    a solace of ripe plums
    seeming to fill the air
    They taste good to her

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Or 2..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X