• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome family!!!!!

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    Not sure that I would call him a helper but this guy keeps my legs warm at night and only complains when he doesn’t get walked 60 or 80 times a day. Below that are my other helpers this summer, the bunnies from the newsletter last week that I found in the plant pot just outside my back door.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CCD66B1B-4CA7-41E3-9F31-58D1FA848918.jpeg
Views:	336
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	525228

Name:	B4211CDC-AE24-4F56-8359-A5B13B1183DA.jpeg
Views:	337
Size:	942.0 KB
ID:	525227

Name:	9E661D95-803D-4921-935D-850638AD07D4.jpeg
Views:	336
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	525229

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal There are times I've thought of getting one of those 'bathtub' pools for one person. Some folks use Big fabric pots outside, with a discount code + free shipping these seem like a good deal, not just for dogs. I bought a galvanized 3' x 4' metal raised garden bed for next year from that website, arrived within two days. So I know they're legit. As my deceased mom would say "the saints are bowling", it's thundering loudly outside. Warnings were farther north, in WI and maybe Chicago. I got one pug that loves a baby pool, it's easy for baths, the other won't even let me towel dry him, he jumps out of the baby pool or the bathtub. Wish I could share a video, he's a trip.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Puglover1 i got a small pool for the dogs and me, they did'nt like it but i do LOL.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Spog we got all water fowl here. Alot of breeds of duck. Geese don't leave LOL oh some may but they stay year around. They honk night and day.

• Puglover1
    replied
    I saw this and thought of some of you outdoor growers, free shipping, three sizes.

Also, two ravines east, Karen sent me this deer pic.

Name:	DogSwim.png
Views:	410
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	525174Click image for larger version

Name:	KarenDeer.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	525173

Leave a comment:

• Spog
    replied
    Hey bud girl Looks like u live in paradise for me just tell me u got ducks migrating down that river I'm sold I have a house on salmon river in ny
    we used to get thousands of waterfowl not so much anymore steelhead I like

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    SoOrbudgal Your deer appear to be larger than here. This little one in the background was around this morning.

Name:	IMG_3253.JPG
Views:	360
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	525086

Leave a comment:

• Spog
    replied
    Bullet is good at chasing wood goats off the property worst pest i deal with and I can't kill them it's crazy they eat everything

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Very healthy looking buck!

• homegrown
    replied
    The gang..Thomas(lazy cat),Zoe(wiener dog),Fiona hugging St Francis(lol) Hildeguard(shes a firecracker) And Fiona again with my grand daughter.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Cool pics. Now I wanna go find my pic of 6 deer walking down the middle of my street last winter, my fence has changed their route. They come up from my ravine and head north, I've had to stop the car for a large bunch crossing the street at night. That lush green lawn looks so nice, personally I wish for droughts because I have to pay the lawnmowerman.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well in that section it's all dependent on snow melt from up in the mountains. Less snow, less water river levels are lower now than any year prior we see more rafters than fisherman. It had been a premiere steelhead trout river, can not keep the natives. There is or was it was destroyed last summer in the wildfire upriver a hatchery trout an salmon. Yes there are runs but fall or early spring higher water is better. Drift boats mainly pass through this area fish don't rest here they travel up river because it's swift. Right now in the slower deeper areas up river it's too damn warm

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    What pretty view you got there! How the fishing in the river, any good?

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Sorry about the field of view, you'll need to blow them up to see the buck. I could'nt get closer without spooking them. Outside giving some nutes to my 4 gals and these deer were eating the watermelon rinds i throw over the fence. Enjoy your day, having to water the grounds daily. It's only lush green because of river system watering the lawns and bushes in back.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X