Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Pretty sure she found a popcorn bud on the floor that I missed.... She has that look.... and you have to be quick to beat her to a roach.
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 01-27-2021, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    replied
    This is either Smoky or Honcho - can not tell from the pic but it was two summers ago.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    that s funny - We have one female growing in the window and it is just for the Pride to nibble at (3) rescue cats - They will not entertain pet store cat grass.

• lalaland
    commented on 's reply
    FunkyButtLovin I would really love to! And another dog as well. I’ve had quite a few exotic pets, and found most pythons to be really great pets. Shiva went everywhere with me, and never once struck a human. Dogs and cats, totally different story😂 I’m kind of at a transitional point in my life where I may be relocating, so I’m just kind of holding off bringing in a new member of the family for now. What a great grow room pet she must be!!

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the kind words everyone, she is definitely one of my favorites of the 11 I currently have. I dig her looks and she's usually very chill. I have some piebald girls that are quite feisty and not nearly as much fun to interact with although they are not hard to switch from a defensive striking fight mode to either a flight mode or hiding their head under themselves, sometimes creating a ball like this one was in the photo (I had just unboxed her after being shipped from Wisconsin to Oklahoma). My piebalds don't ball up though, they just back their head under and stay stiff like a boomerang and will sometimes go back into psycho mode if allowed to.

lalaland Are you interested in getting another one? There are lots of good breeders with really nice animals up there in Canada, I see them all the time but shipping over the border is expensive.

• lalaland
    commented on 's reply
    She is gorgeous! Love pythons♥️
    RIP Shiva my beautiful ball. still miss you

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hello there old Shit bird Hey alltatup it's kinda scary to have a cat go underneath your toilet while your sitting on it LOL. One of our cats follows me like a dog an i don't turn the light on for the late night journey to the " loo" sitting there i feel this furry thing brushing my legs eeecck !! We got wall hung ter-lets.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    That's a pretty good buck!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Is he guarding an old toilet??? What a good cat!!!!!

• quirk
    replied
    This is my cat, Shit bird (appropriately named). I take him deer hunting and he watches quail.

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    replied
    My boy Cork playing in the snow

Click image for larger version  Name:	cork.jpg Views:	3 Size:	795.9 KB ID:	483932

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Fur sure he's more handsome LOL

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Eat your greens!!!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Much, MUCH more handsome than Marty Feldman. He's adorable.

• Puglover1
    replied
    They look so innocent, when they're sleeping. The middle 'child', with Marty Feldman eyes, needs braces, and manners.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X