Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's such a hoot when they do that LOL. I throw left over wasted greens an melon rinds over the fence for the deer. Both dang dogs go over and take rinds back home they love watermelon and cantalope, raw greenbeans.

• homegrown
    replied
    Well my little space cadet saw herself in the mirror for the first time ever This stare down lasted a good couple of minutes lol.. Also found out I can’t leave tomatoes on the table. Asshat!

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Raining again.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    It's International Cat Day, y'all. Let's see your pics. Click image for larger version

Name:	Sam.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	905.2 KB
ID:	529991Click image for larger version

Name:	SamNLchop.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	733.0 KB
ID:	529992

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup. Many thanks for the nice words

Yea the tongues are a bit of a drooling problem in the house lol

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Capt: the dogs are extraordinarily handsome, but they have tongues that could lick the world!!!! ;-}

• Puglover1
    replied

"Grumpy's" Click image for larger version

Name:	JacksonN.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	525553 name is Jack'son, short for Jack Nicholson.

A friend moved an hour way but whenever she's back for holidays or dentist appts she visits, the pugs love her massages and strong fingernails scratching them. Last 4th of July the cat joined the picture, then he slid in for some scritches. Look at the face on Grumpy Pug in the middle. Click image for larger version  Name:	PetFamily.png Views:	5 Size:	169.4 KB ID:	525534
    Last edited by Puglover1; 07-16-2021, 04:10 PM. Reason: Added pic

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I use the dogs for the protection of the house also.
    They sleep outside every night. But normally you cut the ears and tail for the dogs own protection- so the human attackers can’t pull the ears or the tail of the dog actually. It’s weak points on a dog. And thanks for the lovely words !

I’m sorry to hear that ! They are such majestic creatures- cats.

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely beautiful dogs! I am not an expert but I don’t think I would want to clip the ears or tail of my little buddy just for a look. Those two you have look like they could give a great cuddle. I am slightly allergic to some dogs, but with cats I want to scratch my eyes out when I have an attack with constant sneezing. If one of my kids comes home from a place with cats I will have a reaction. It is unfortunate as cats are pretty cute but I just couldn’t do it.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I have always said a cats love, you need to earn it. And dogs can be bought with food always 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣.
    I’m allergic to both cats and dogs - But I can’t live without them.

Yea I brought both dogs with me from Denmark. And in Denmark it’s illegal to cut the ears and the tail. Which is why my Doberman looks a little bit “funny”.
    Actually the Dobermann has a lot of different kinds of dogs in it, before it became the Dobermann. And yea there is French hounds in the true bloodline. Also pinscher and German Shepard. Manchester terrier and gray hound too.

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    I love the moments when a cat is on your lap purring but unfortunately I am very allergic to them so they aren’t for me. Your dogs are beautiful, especially the Doberman. It looks a little like it might have some type of hound in it’s family tree. I may be biased because mine is a sight hound

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Cat’s are the best! I really love him. But I want a savannah cat in a few years.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Such a beautiful and happy crew. My hubby also wants a " Giant cat " i can't seem to grow one LOL

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    These are my Daily helpers in a retired world of a veteran. I honestly couldn’t handle a day without them.
    My lovely Dobermann and my Rottweiler❤️
    And yea of course our Giant cat 😆. Could not find a pic of the cat without my wife 🤷🏼‍♂️

But all in the pictures means everything to me and they are supporting my growing hobby 🙏🏻

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That's an extraordinarily beautiful pic of rabbits in pot. I love it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X