Click image for larger version

Name:	CatFoodEyes.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	561146

Leave a comment:

• MysticMimi
    commented on 's reply
    Well she’s done her research and is qualified to teach them about boundaries. She hears PETA and runs to the sinkhole.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Rosie's looking for a lesson to teach cats? Welllll... is it important the cat learns something and does PETA have an educational bureau?
    I am at my finest with cats with learning disabilities.

• MysticMimi
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I could take credit! My cousin sent that to me. My girl Rosie does not share my affection for cats. In fact, she is looking to teach a couple neighboring barn cats a lesson. Oddly she is just fine with my chickens. Maybe it’s her fondness of eggs....

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great shot MysticMimi I really like that kitty.....heeeheehee

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Outstanding!!!!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    If I was gay, a woman, or a cat person, I imagine that picture would really mess me up. If I were an ancient Egyptian, it would make perfect sense.
    As I am none of the above, I can say that is a cool picture. Clean it up and do one of those meme things.

• MysticMimi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    See what kind of cat crap you can come across on the internet?

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Happy First Day of Spring!

Name:	LiamPussyHat.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	838.8 KB
ID:	560398

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Cute, they look happy.

• Sino
    replied
    2 lazy dogs <3
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied

Name:	20220318_232832.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	560304

War Cat accidentally scratched my jaw, face and under eye Wednesday night. The quick repositioning of a finger saved my eyeball from being scratched right up the middle. I had to have a photo taken the next day, to renew my mmj card. Makeup and hair helped until I had to Tuck, to expose my ears. He's posted here under furry 'friends' because his flying around the LR and antagonizing the pugs last night had me laughing, hard, I needed it. I have a gif of him in mid-air.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Hi. I'm not really Gingerbeard. GB does not post cat stuff unless cats are the joke, and the punchline. As Bill the cat would say, 'Ack!' If he catches me, he will beat me with his mighty beard, that is gingered. He is (all?)mighty. And handsome. And worth a zillion dollars. Omni-potent, too. One of the two people to beat Chuck Norris.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Yup! Except I prefer to do my own topping, at the time I decide is right. LoL. My Siamese likes the fan leaves to play with on the floor, he chooses which leaves.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X