Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    replied
    Me and Crazy Pug, first ICU visit in 2017.

Click image for larger version

Name:	022 (2).JPG
Views:	280
Size:	3.51 MB
ID:	533077
    Crazy Liam's 3rd birthday, this photo was on display in Grand Central Terminal in NYC.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Liam3rdBDay.jpg Views:	0 Size:	865.2 KB ID:	533073
    I'm a Cowboy, Baby. It's National Dog Day today, this was him in the ICU on National Pug Day 2017 when he was a one year old..
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CowboyLiam.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.52 MB ID:	533074
    Last edited by Puglover1; 08-26-2021, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Very cute pup SoOrbudgal !

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    My little Poppy she's a terrier X we be chillin in the backyard after a hour long fetch the stick session

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Australian farmer draws heart with sheep in tribute to aunt - BBC News

It's a video.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 08-26-2021, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    What would he do in the wild alltatup? He's a trip. I have to give him a longer leash. When he was 16-17 months old he was blocked with a rare form of stones, cystinuria is a rare disease in humans and dogs, atypical for a pug. The former Vet office butchered him. I had to rush him to an ER vet after they let me come get him, he needed a 3-hour emergency surgery to fix 5 things including a ruptured urethra, debride skin from pooled urine, removed his swollen, blood-red scrotum and stones that the first vet missed. He was in he ICU for 10 days afterward, over $10K just for that. He'll probably get stones again despite a vegetarian low protein, acidic diet bc he needs his pH to run alkaline and his specific gravity needs to be higher. I add water to his kibble, the rarest Rx dog food. I used 3 jars of test strips with him before I ever grew mj. The low protein diet is known to cause DCM, dilated cardiomyopathy. Most dogs don't know they have that until late into the disease, or they just fall over dead. I at least know to watch for signs. He broke me, broke my budget, but until one of us dies this is my reality. I only hope to outlive my pets because I'd rather grieve over losing them than for them to think I abandoned them.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    desertdan I see your metal fence and gate. I need to have a short run of wood fencing (with the dbl gate for the mower) replaced from storm damage last August. I want to use metal because wind can blow through it better than wood or vinyl fence. I also try to use 6' height because of deer. What is that you used/do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Dog strollers are a big thing now, some are quite costly. Mostly used for seniors, disabled or for a grumble that's hard to keep together.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Suh weet!!! I hear pigs make great pets.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Honey, if you don't pull the dingleberry, who will help the poor fella? That's one of the owner's essential roles...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You gotta train them gargoyles not to munch on the tomatoes!!!!!

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Hey PLreef. We'll put everything mobile in the garage and hope no
    oaks land on the house. Looks like a rough couple days. I have plenty of stabilized gas for the generator. Not much I can do with the two girls in the ground. A few extra ties to try and stabilize them. Stay safe.

• Puglover1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LiamBelly.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	532129

Pet life. He's the furry, I'm the helper. I let the pugs back inside tonight then I went potty. This one comes into the bathroom for me to pull a dingleberry off his butt. At least he went to the toilet paper room.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Mine love tomatoes. Cherry tomatoes never go to waste here and I don't even grow them. People get bumper crops, the pugs take care of it.

• PLreef
    replied
    #bowhunterwoody hope you have a plan with this big storm rolling in Sunday am. Stay safe my friend.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Had to feed my buddy's girls and his helper for a few days. Not to furry but kinda fun.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X