Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermite
    replied
    oldjarhead100 we have a few of these now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	received_401226023909944.jpeg
Views:	703
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	339980

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    A bit of an update, I harvested the big buds from 1 Rusty glue, she was very ready, I had hopes she would fatten up those lower buds but does not look that way. The second Rusty Glue I will harvest Wednesday (take the big buds) on a nice cool morning. The Colombian Gold is starting to fatten up, and the Bruce Banner 3 is still putting on new flowers as well, but fatter than the CG. The little ones are autos I hope will finish before it gets to cold. The Widowbanger has the best smell and taste of any I have grown lately, to bad this mistake in the grow room only yielded 1 seed.
    I can say I like the Rusty Glue! I get nice tar balls when harvesting it, and you can feel every hit, nice! Reminds me of the Nepalese hash we used to get. This is definitely on my grow list for next year!!! I will make clones for friends as well.
    It has certainly been a battle with the elements this year, to wet here and I see other wetter than me. The summer heat has finally broke (84*F today) but another cold front moving through and highs should drop to the 70s with lows in the 40s

All y'alls plants are luvly!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I can not imagine trimming 1500 plants by hand wow

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    not sure whats going on but my pictures for the Sat update are not showing up in my email so I cant post I looked at the girls with my scope and there is a couple of amber but I plan on leaving them until they fall over from being top heavy lol, we cut the last plant on Wednesday and the two that just weren't ready and needed to come home for a week or two are home but they had filled out nicely golf ball nugs from no buds not bad

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thanks alot I have always used my buddies recipe ,

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Nice plant no matter what you call it.

• Spidermite
    replied
    I havent posted pics in awhile. Here is an pic of one of the 1500 AC/DC CBD plants we are starting to harvest. Legal grow obviously but call it hemp or marijuana doesnt matter. Same plants.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1569428256372.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	339879

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    three of the woods girls ,With the weather the way it is we decided to chop all the woods girls ,the first picture is that small plant with the curled up leafs ,she gave us 3 ounces ,the second 6.4 ounces and the last 5 oz. we had one real nice one at 9.7 oz. these are dry weight figures ,they are all cut and drying now ,we still have the home grows to do but we can take our time with them .we do have 2 plants in the woods with really lite and airy buds we plan on bringing them home to finish in the gh that should be a blast carrying a full grown plant half a mile though the woods .the things we do for weed

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Finally have time to start another grow and try autoflowering plants.
    Started 2 Cream Caramel from Sweet Seeds but left the tent open and the cat decided to bite the head off one of them.
    So started 2 NLxMaxigom autos from Spanish Seeds and will grow 3 plants.

2'X4'X6' UNIT FARM TENT
    238W QB LED 3000K w/far red strip.
    Autopots w/ 60/40 coco/perlite
    Remo nutrients
    4"exhaust with carbon filter
    passive intake
    10" oscillating fan

All seeds up or almost up. Will hand water until they are on their 4 th set of leaves or well rooted and then start the auto watering system.
    So far so good.
    Cannot upload pics. Maybe a glitch on the forum.... so will do that later.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 10-03-2019, 10:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
    some new pictures the second one whos going to finish first the bud or the tomatoes lol 3 rd Pic is my problem child Cinderella xx she likes the bud rot ,I have been cutting any bad spots probably pulled an ounce from her already ,4th Lemon skittle , 5th back side of Cinderella xx 6th the whole gang almost have kissing sisters . and in last picture the first tracks you can see are deer the second is a coyote ,his first set is just before the deers but not real visible ,the next set of deer prints were 15 feet away ,just thought I would share its not often you see the signs of lifes struggle in the wild and thought you who dont hunt or get out in the woods might like to see
    Tried to look at the pictures of the tracks but it won't open up for me?
    I have spent many an hour out in the woods. My favorite place when the weather is descent.

Leave a comment:

• MmmHmmml3
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I keep thinking of investing in a greenhouse as well when I see these.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 I dont really use recipes but when I started making sausage this is where I started. I now use whatever spices we have grown that year. But here is the start for my base.

1 pound ground pork fat, bacon, or saved fat from trimming pork or beef that I always save.

4 pounds ground venison

2 teaspoons salt

2 teaspoons black pepper

1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage

1/2 teaspoon dried basil

1/2 teaspoon chili powder

1/2 teaspoon Cajun spices

1/2 teaspoon onion powder

1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper

1/4 teaspoon mustard

Sometimes I add a bit of brown sugar, real maple syrup, or molasses. If I'm making small links I like the links with real maple syrup, patties I dont add any sweet flavors, larger links I dont use sweet but add pepper flakes and a bit more fat so I can cook them like brats. Also on the bigger links I add the organ meats at about 1 pound organ meats to 3 pounds of good cuts of venison. I can only give idea as I do not really use recipes.

How do you make your sausage?

As far as wild hogs I like to salt the whole shank and then cold smoke them for about 4 days. Let them cure for a few months and then cool like a normal ham

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    The only time I’ve ever cleaned a deer, it was a roadkill deer. The subsequent stew was pretty good, but I’ve learned that venison isn’t my thing.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    You are making me think about a green house... Nice!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    some new pictures the second one whos going to finish first the bud or the tomatoes lol 3 rd Pic is my problem child Cinderella xx she likes the bud rot ,I have been cutting any bad spots probably pulled an ounce from her already ,4th Lemon skittle , 5th back side of Cinderella xx 6th the whole gang almost have kissing sisters . and in last picture the first tracks you can see are deer the second is a coyote ,his first set is just before the deers but not real visible ,the next set of deer prints were 15 feet away ,just thought I would share its not often you see the signs of lifes struggle in the wild and thought you who dont hunt or get out in the woods might like to see

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X