• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great! Why sticking to photos?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I am waiting on my last also OJ a gorilla bomb. No frost here for a while but who knows? I don't remember ever harvesting in Nov. but I knew I would be with this one. Just didn't have the temps needed

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the harvesting area before clean up (that wont happen for a few days) still have my big girls and my buddy has 5 left to do we are seeing how long they will go ,a frost is not forecast for a week or so , I've never harvested a plant in November lol,

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    replied
    Second batch of Grapefruit by FastBuds ready for cure

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191018_171536.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	344652

This is the second last batch of autos I will be growing this year. It was fun and I learned a lot but at the end of the day I decided to stick with fem photos.
    Last edited by ocgreen; 10-24-2019, 06:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    first pic when things are just to sticky to pass, second I think this bud is confused on what way to grow lol,third and 4th is of yesterdays victim, Dark ghost train haze ,the yield was just under 8 ounces thought it would be more but I'm not bitching lol, 5th picture is my last gorilla Lou where I tied everything down to ground ,I really liked the root area, shes has amber but her nugs are not hard so she has not filled out yet,the last pic is of the woods grow we have 5 plants left on it but so far so good today is for other things ,yard work ,test arrows for ones most accurate ,put broadheads on the 4 best with lighted nocks (arrows fly to fast to see nowadays lol)hang hunt clothes on line, organize hunt stuff and go out to sit in a tree , then walk a mile in the dark getting out .never got lost in the dark ,only in daylight lol it sounds like a good day to me .now if I can get it all done
    Last edited by oldjarhead100; 10-24-2019, 04:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    what people overlook when taking edibles is that you can overdose on them, I dont think they would kill you but they will definitely mess up your day if you take to much its not like smoking , when I was doing cookies I measured the wax out so I would have exactly the dose I needed in one cookie

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 She was gone! She’s a 24/7 smoker and loves smoking the gg#4. I hardly ever smoke and if I do it’s some shake. Her and I were both having micronaps watching the movie. We woke up with stonedovers....haven’t had one of those in forever! This was her first edible too, now she’s hooked. I have to tell her to stay the fuck out of them....lol

• YYCannabis
    replied
    I have 3 little ladies. WW/SLH/NL...all popped from seed on Sept 15.
    the SLH auto has two small prebuds with hairs sticking out, no pistils on the other two.

Since the SLH is showing pistils, is now the time to switch to flowering nutes? (My first grow I didn’t know what to watch for so I think it was about 3 weeks into flower before I switched from grow to flower nutes.)

Cheers
    YYC

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    🤣 I love when my edibles put me into “the zone”. I’m totally fine to have my brain fuq-off and do it’s own thing for a few hours. I finally get some peace and quiet between my ears for a few hours. 🙃

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Never said how wasted his gf got.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. Well he followed my recipe which as I warned him 1/4th a cookie at a time until your right. Most people can never go beyond 1/2 a cookie.

Cant say that they dont ever get me every once in awhile. Last week went to go help trim at the farm. Now we have trimming to do for weeks. But this day I decided I was gonna be "smart" because trimming hurts my back bad. Well I ate 2 cookies and went. Well after staring at one plant for 5 hours I decided 2 was way to much. But I do remember every leaf on the 1 plant. However I never got it trimmed.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Hehehe...been there done that. Here’s what I do now.

1) measured tests to find out how much butter is effective. Example 1/2 tsp on toast...too weak or too strong?
    2) once I know how much butter is needed for the desired results, I plan that amount (in this case 1/2 tsp) and multiply that by the desired number of edibles (say 50 cookies)
    3) add only the amount of green butter to the recipe that is needed. Use regular butter to top off the needed butter amount the recipe calls for.

Most times I can’t stop with just one cookie. I normally like eating cookies in multiples at one time. So I will once again divide the amount of green butter by 3 or 4 so that I can enjoy multiple cookies as a snack instead of eating only one and wanting more.

• Retodd
    replied
    Rwise oldjarhead100 So, you talked about the strength? So, last night I ate one and gf had two. I only ate one thinking that since the recipe called for 40 and we made 80 that they’d be not too bad. WRONG! I was rollin hard for 3 hrs! I used spiders recipe and everything. He told me how ppl would only eat a 1/4 and be good. Well, it’s not like I could undo the one I already had. So,what do we do? We watched the ‘05 Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie and chilled on the couch. Smart? Probably not.... Gorilla glue is already the big boy on the block, so doubling a recipe for butter with it was just wrong...lmao. They tasted really good too. Made them with both semi sweet chocolate and milk chocolate chips and diced a jar of mirachino cherries. I ended up with exactly 1-1/2 cups, so perfect for the recipe.
    ​​​​​​​ttys 🙏🏼✌🏻
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I chopped the Cinderella xx yesterday ,I thought I could set it on top of the bucket and it would sit and show all its glory ,I was wrong , I was impressed with the size of the trunk , So after I cut the branches of and piled them I carried them into the barn ,the next time I had to pee I found buds all the way back to the 4th pic location , I was really surprised to see this little guy with the temps the way they have been.
    I'm about a third of the way done and sitting right below a 1/4 p will finish today and start another lol

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    We may need a 2 step quality control here,,,,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X