• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dig it !

• starramus
    replied
    "Never put your hand inside machine while in use." Now that's some useful information. I just hate it when I defoliate myself.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I went to my address book and reentered my phone so it would be accepted then I deleted everything and tried to reenter my email address (it kept bringing up the old address ) Im at a loss as to what to do at this point any ideas would be appreciated. The problem is my email on my computer is not accepting emails from my phone

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    Updated pics of 2nd summer grow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191006_191239.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	340312Click image for larger version

Name:	20191001_143656.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	340313Click image for larger version

Name:	20191001_144209.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	340314

And some blue dream buds

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190926_170754.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	340315Click image for larger version

Name:	20190926_170739.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	340316

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
    For those of you who grow legally. Doesnt matter if it's for yourself or a business I have one huge bit of advice. Get A REALLY GOOD ATTORNEY. You will need it. And hire them before you put your first plant in the ground. They have saved us so much heartache.
    I have an 89 year old retired NYC attorney friend. He drools once in a while, but he'll work for me for free. A judge may have mercy on him.

Kind of reminds me of Rudy Ghouliani!

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    My Single autogrow (Testing one before I really jump in). Jack Herer 36 Days, I'm liking these auto grows, concerned about topic above. Hate that we have the laws that require the extra crud.
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 10-06-2019, 06:40 PM. Reason: Second picture did not add

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Yes YYCannabis that is exactly what I'm talking about. You have to be very careful for now. The tike is coming and it's getting better everyday just dont get caught on an obscure bullshit law.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Spidermite not sure where you’re located, but I’m a legal grower in Canada. And I totally agree about the Willy-nilly laws. For example:
    Recreational grower law says the grower can store an unlimited amount of cannabis.
    Licensed medical grower law says there is a limit to the amount in storage. For my case, my Rx is 5g/day which limits me to storing no more than 1125 grams (39 oz).

So under the division in law continuity, I can only store 1125g but if my wife wanted to have a garden, she could store hundreds of kilos more.
    Last edited by YYCannabis; 10-06-2019, 01:21 PM.

• Spidermite
    replied
    Retodd you know I have 2 attorneys now and a forensic accountant for two different issues now. I can tell you the forensic accountants cost alot more than the attorneys. So unless your talking major cash outlay I would say most are good without them.

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Haha...you said ‘high’ demand😁
    You’d need to add too about CBD grow too on a trusted accountant.

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the insights! Definitely worth thinking about.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Well all this is new to everyone. It's hard to find an attorney who specializes in cannabis law right now because they are in high demand. So it's best to find one before anything arises. Second the laws are changing every day and sometimes it seems so fast that they change mid day. A good attorney can help walk you through that.

The biggest current problem is that what's legal on paper is not making it down to the street officers fast enough. If a law passes today most officers wont know about it until next year at their yearly in service class. So you may be following the law perfectly but the officer sitting there judging you doesnt know the new laws. So you could be arrested even though you are right.

So to make it short until all these issues are cleared up it's just smart to do anything you can to protect yourself and to help protect the future of cannabis.

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Spider, would you recommend an attorney, even if we’re just growing 3-4 plants for medical? Can you tell us a bit more about why?

• Spidermite
    replied
    For those of you who grow legally. Doesnt matter if it's for yourself or a business I have one huge bit of advice. Get A REALLY GOOD ATTORNEY. You will need it. And hire them before you put your first plant in the ground. They have saved us so much heartache.

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    replied
    Sux how I can only upload one picture now. So, as y’all know spider and I had our personal competition of indoor vs outdoor. We decided on a tie the other day. He averaged 7.7oz per gorilla glue indoor and my 2 came in well over a pound. His finished 2 months faster than mine, so we both won. What I’m showing doesn’t account for the qp I’ve already got rid of.
    Good grows all

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X