Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    One (or both) of them must have got an update and now thinks these files are not secure
    just a guess,,,,

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    It not GWE ,I cant find anything that I could change to get pictures back and I can only deal with this for a short time because it pisses me off so much I want to chuck the whole nine yards out the fnnn window

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I need some advice or help here is the issue if I attach pictures to an email from my phone and send it nothing gets to my computer email but if I attach pictures and write a comment then the comment comes though but not the pictures ,I have tried settings ,approved my phone email. I just cant figure out what it is it worked before and just stopped WTF

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Retodd I just ordered 2 packs to try ,I tried vacuum ceiling but it crushed the weed so I figured I would put the weed in a half gallon jar then vacuum seal the jar but this will save all that

• Retodd
    replied
    4-Pack of Fermentation Lids with Extractor Pump for Wide Mouth Mason Jar https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0772FXZMR..._gVaNDb5P5AHZW

Found this and thought I’d give them a go for my long term storage after curing. Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Here’s “Big Sis” and “Runty” up front. As you can see, Big Sis has recovered very well.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    And finally...Runty. She was the smallest and slowest grower of the bunch. Her roots didn’t leave the basket until 2 weeks of age, which I think stunted her. The leaves have always been narrow and has never had a leaf near the size of my palm.

Also included a pic of them back in their spots in the tent. I’ll take some pics tomorrow to show how well they have recovered.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Here’s the twins after a defoliation.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Big Bang autos...this one got a good defoliation. She was the healthiest of the bunch, so I gave her the most extreme thinning.
    she didn’t seem to flinch from the stress. I pulled all fan leaves from the main stalk with the exception of the top few inches.
    I’m not sure how much of a difference it will make to her production. This was done Sept 24. I will do another strip of fan leaves in the next few days to see if it makes a big change to flower growth.

Ill compare her her growth to 2 of her sisters that are just slightly shorter and almost as wide. The sisters received a more modest defoliation. (I’ll post their pics in next post)

cheers
    YYC

Leave a comment:

• Juicyj89
    replied
    Finally got to post a update
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191005_104600.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	340609

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Reach for the sky! Nice Grow!

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191007_120519.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	340517 Since I'm so short I figured me standing beside a plant wouldnt do. I'm barely 5" 9 or so. But my plants arent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191007_123840.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	340515
    Last edited by Spidermite; 10-07-2019, 12:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a firm believer in removing warning labels and firing all the lawyers, the problems woukd work themselves out.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Lol yes warnings can be fun.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    We call it de-gloving it ain't pretty. Ouch!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X