Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I was on my way home the other day and a doe got hit she was still alive so I stopped but by the time I reached her she had died so I put her in the back of the truck, an hour later we 2 chops 2 rear quarters 1 1/2 front quarters ,I skinned from the back I didn't want to go near the belly ,What is your sausage recipe always up for a new recipe , this last weekend I used my thermosell because there was a baby there nobody got bit so all was good .I was surprised that it worked so well

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Yes sir. Dry weight of meticulously wet trimmed buds.✂️👍 😅 Not blown away by yields but not disappointed. The blue dream is delicious and excellent during the day. The grapefruit nugs are so dense and aromatic. I won't even smoke the Cream Cookies which is a sign it has a weird taste or I'm getting spoiled... or both!

• MmmHmmml3
    commented on 's reply
    Great photo

• MmmHmmml3
    replied
    I can finally let my closet fill up all the way with proper odor control. Picked up foothill scrubber on ebay which looks on the higher end and made to open up for refills very easy. This ona gel is amazing and I should have bought it a while ago.

Any tips on using the gel? Still a few days till scrubber is installed. I put 5 tbps in foam cups with tiny holed poked on the side and then put one behind every AC intake in the house. I believe you should save the gel after and then buy ona liquid to make new gel??

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    I have been wanting to go camping all year. As soon as it cools down me and my youngest son will go for a weekend or so. If it doeant cool down soon I guess will will do it during bow season next month. I hate going out when the mosquitoes are so bad but cant miss the first of the season. We need steaks and sausage.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    we went camping for the weekend with some friends ,( not really camping in a RV lol) checked the girls when we got home they looked great besides getting a little warm 93 ,will give them a good going over today and update pictures

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats not a real bad problem to have especially when they look so good

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    @Canuck you ever run those leds from under the plant ,I would think if they were in a tray on a riser then the water would not be a factor, anyway that is one nice shot ,I would send that to Nebula for shot of the week and I hope you dont mind but I copied it to my computer to print out the picture for my grow room something to aspire to lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    very nice , nobody will say it but I think everyone cuts fans off in the last few weeks ,not to save bud but to trim them up before harvest so they dont have to do it all at once Lol You probably know but I use a bud spinner for the 200 buck it was and investment and a damn good one ,I can fill up the tray with untrimmed bud spin it until I'm happy all in about 30 seconds of spinning , also my buddy who sells has 4 pepole over and we knock it out in the morning he gives us a 1/2 ounce for working lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    OC gone for the weekend are those weights dry

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    we were off for the last camping trip of the season ,When I built the GH it was for the soul job of growing weed ,that changed quickly lol ,I'm already thinking about what I can put in there early next year to make hanging baskets,

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Good looking plant. I had to laugh at seeing the LED lights outdoors - not exactly a stealth grow LOL

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    The things we do to ourselves. I feel for you fella you'll make it.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    It's love hate time for growers. Does your Mom know how to trim bud? Sure helps to have extra hands this time of year. I'm gonna be harvesting 1/2 the amount I had last year. And that's if they finish before a freeze hopefully i'll be down to 2 plants by then.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X