• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Balmy 37 today the rh in GH 99%,by 930 the rh will be almost 50%

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    was out checking game cameras with a buddy ,he has a camera out near the airport and the first Picture was laying on the ground with a half of a grinder ,I need to clean it up with some alcohol get a new bowl maybe an ash catcher , the next 2 are of a spider that was on my pack ,I have one camera about a mile in but its a choke point so I don't mind the walk I just didn't want to pick up any hitchhikers lol .it is about the size of a quarter

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I love this time of year for growing even with the WPM and BR problems , the magic is happening ,buds get bigger and fatter/harder and each new stage is exciting (to me anyway) the girls are all trimmed up and spread out yelling look at me look at me , we were in the woods and I had just finished spraying the last plant and I saw a small bus with rot on it so I tried to yank it off , it came off with a 6 inch piece of stem bark,so I took the whole branch ,Other than that it was watering as usual,my buddy wants to take the plants with bud rot and I keep saying no lets wait I'm willing to loose a percentage of the yield, if the rest of the plant is getting bigger and fatter buds,I figure if we take the plant now we will get 100 percent light airy buds if we let it go the buds will get harder and bigger ,the yield is larger by far

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    looking good MR Furley then ,walk in the GH and its all bent branches lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    growing pot is easy there weeds ,but getting it to its full potential is something else entirely lol so her some of the buds people grow hear , now dont take me wrong that plant has some great nugs on it probably fantastic smoke but if she give you a hard time its a responce lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    hey spider can I ship my girls to you kinda like snow birds in FLA. lol ,

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking hst! Is the general rule of thumb with supercropping that you want to bend down and away, much like with lst?

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Sweet tooth Autoflowers Day 69.
    first two pictures are from under the hlg 100
    third picture is suppercrpping at its finest, had to banish her and the Forth picture for height restrictions to the tent under 200 watt Mh
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190919_220113.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.35 MB ID:	338420
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190919_220345.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	338421
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190919_221208.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	338422
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190919_222701.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.33 MB ID:	338423
    Four different plants two different lights.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I know.... trust me, going to hear about it. Now that it is looking all prime and proper she is getting better care.

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Zoomed in and she looks nice n frosty!

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Crazy how you’re getting those temps up there this early

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve heard about the use of colloidal silver spraying the plants to produce female seeds

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Have you thought of using a volcano? I’m talking my gf into getting one and one of my best friends uses one. The gf can go through a OZ in a matter of 4 days. Doesn’t help her little friend from down the street smokes a lot of hers too. Found a nice digital one on amazon for $120.
    Best to your husband. Btw, never returned my email from weeks ago

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    It is 103 degrees here today. Last night the low was 83. It will be a long time before we get temps that cold here.

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    The brides throw it in the garden grow. Jack Herer (Auto). And then I will hear how easy it is to grow...……
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 09-19-2019, 07:36 AM. Reason: Failed to mention it was an Auto

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X