Spidermite looking good my friend.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley I love it.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply

• Spidermite
    replied
    What happens when you have no time to deal with your plants. But you keep them well fed and watered. Some are over 7 feet tall after supercropping. And yes some of those bud sights have grown above the lights. Oh well. Will see what happens Click image for larger version

Name:	20190921_134505.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	338772Click image for larger version

Name:	20190921_134517.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	338773Click image for larger version

Name:	20190921_134423.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	338774Click image for larger version

Name:	20190921_134408.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	338775Click image for larger version

Name:	20190921_134340.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	338776Click image for larger version

Name:	20190921_134327.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	338777

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I would hang my 1 old viper out there but figure it's point less cause all it's got is veg lights others burnt out so it's just a vegger in my old 3x3 tent. That's a great idea sure would help my grow.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Day 85 for my outdoor Chemdog - doused her with a milk spray about 10 days or so ago and it seems to have the WPM in check - plus it's a lot cooler so that must help as well. No rain so I put her under a couple of Vipraspectra 300. She's trying to finish so I'll help. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190921_122238.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	338753Click image for larger version

Name:	20190922_051130.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	338754

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    replied
    So, ma went down and checked them earlier and came back to the house with this small branch. Of course I was like....wtf! She said there was a bunch of nugs with rot and she was plucking them off, so she just decided to bring the whole branch up. I looked at it through my scope and seen it’s pretty much ready anyway. It’s from my 6’ glue. I’m just going to do a branch a day, taking my time. Bertha is still a month away and she ain’t gonna be fun. That’s a ton of snipping time. I don’t have a autotrimmer. All I know is I need to beat 7.7oz per plant. I know I’ve got it. I weighed a few of the nugs and subtracted 73%. I’ve got about a oz from one branch and this was a lower one.....many to go.
    🙏🏼✌🏻

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley Been a while! She’s lookin great! Hope you’re doing well

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Well said OJH

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    She is just giving me a hard time, lets me know she misses me. Still...… Just as you said brother, its all in the end result.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    A. Rey fine establishment goin on there.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy OJ that GH is saving you this season. Mine is crammed with 3 plants and all my containers. I may be able to take some shelfs out move things around to allow room for 1 more photo but it's tight. I had put soil in 4 5gal containers left them for when I get the tent going I gotta get in there and get those out for my winter seedlings. But I just love this fall season also, trees are quickly turning here and the acorns are hitting the tin canopy they are huge this year.

• ocgreen
    replied
    Hey everyone. Haven't posted in awhile. Honestly just not feeling myself these days. But things are chugging along on my end.

Mostly just wanted to say your gardens are looking great and I was sorry to read about those of you who encountered powdery mildew and/or bud rot. I had a bit myself and had to toss some otherwise good looking buds but nothing too severe.

Here's my second round of Grapefruit auto and some baby fem photo Jack Herer:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190919_201241.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.65 MB ID:	338551

This blackberry auto is small but pretty:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190919_201301.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.50 MB ID:	338552

In case you were wondering what my recent harvests brought in:
    • Blue Dream auto was about 80g per plant
    • Cream Cookies auto was about 90g single plant
    • Grapefruit was a heavy yielder and really tasty but I forget how much
    This weekend i am going to try and create an 8-bucket RDWC system based off a guide I found on YouTube. I'm really hoping I can pull this off without too many screw ups 🤞😊

Leave a comment:

• MmmHmmml3
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, going to give that a shot. I actually wouldn't mind making a separate small area just for this.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Living the bent life, lol. s62 the G.R.o.T. for Suppercrpping is bend it where it is need to keep it flat at the canopy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X