Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I asked about what people use to keep there labels visible and the best idea was to use clear packing tape over the label. If you want to grow that PMK seed as a female you can ,before it grows its third set of true leafs increase N (I make up a watering bucket with straight N and voodoo juice) turn the lights to 14 hours ,increase humidity and decrease temps ,all this will influence the sex of the seed

• Mr.furley
    replied
    I have come to the end of the road for this grow at 84 days.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...434#post326434
    The goal was to harvest more then 1 gram a watt under my new HLG100 with 4 autoflowers, at day 50 2 of the 4 plants han outgrown the space and had to be move to my vegs tent so it got a little harder to achieve my goal with half the plants i set out with. I know you just cant wait so the totals please........
    Plant #1
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191006_004011.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	340824
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_87900.jpg Views:	3 Size:	2.21 MB ID:	340828
    49 Grams in the jars

Plant #2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191006_001233.jpg Views:	34 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	340833
    54 Grams in the Jars

totaling 103 grams from two plants under a 96watt light, wish I could have finished all 4 of them under it but for what it is im impressed.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_87902.jpg Views:	4 Size:	1.63 MB ID:	340827

Last edited by Mr.furley; 10-09-2019, 10:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    That right LurkingInTheGrass

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Aah, the power of Natural Selection, hey Mr.furley

• starramus
    replied

oldjarhead100 commented
    "I started with 10 strains and only 3 of the labels were readable so we have 7 unknown strains lol"

I've given up on the plastic and wood markers. This year I used a permanent marker to write on the handles of the grow bags. Just use the light tan grow bags not black of course. I use abbreviations WW for White Widow, ALK for Amnesia Lemon Kush, etc. Everything produced this year except for two Purple Maze Kush from new420guy. They both turned out to be males. One showed its gender very quickly while the other hid out for quite sometime. Had me fooled. I have one of those PMK seeds left which can disappoint me next year. They were regular seeds the only way you can get them.
    Last edited by starramus; 10-08-2019, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MmmHmmml3
    replied
    I finally took the time to add an intake and carbon filter. I think the intake should be fine even though it is a bit small. The scrubber fan should also pull air in from the space between the door and the floor.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MmmHmmml3
    commented on 's reply
    Looks really nice

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    it wont send pictures at all

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    contacted verizon and still on with them 2 and half hours so far ,Rwise thats what I think but figuring out what one is a bitch lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I started with 10 strains and only 3 of the labels were readable so we have 7 unknown strains lol

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 beautiful plant, OJH, gonna get some nice weight from her, what kind of plant is she?
    I don't know sh-t about ,lectrisity, or that tech stuff, lol
    Have a great week, ole bud.
    hal

• GreenState
    replied
    Is marijuana the new zucchini?

https://vtdigger.org/2019/10/06/greg...-new-zucchini/

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Heres a thought, send them to someone else and have then send to your email and see if they get there or where they fail.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Or how about trying a different email service. I use yahoomail on my iPhone without any hitches.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Have you tried downloading your photos direct via a usb cable to your desktop?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X