Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Let me know what you think. I told spider via fb message about them. I thought it would be awesome to try. Let us know what you think.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    My granddaughters was PPPPPLease from Roger Rabbit, folks thought she had a stutter :-)

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    healthy looking plants calgary cannabis.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I would say very good under a 100w QB led.
    have 3 plants under a 238W QB.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191009_051245.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.71 MB ID:	340888Click image for larger version  Name:	20191009_051249.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.54 MB ID:	340889Click image for larger version  Name:	20191009_051241.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.63 MB ID:	340890
    My little autos that broke ground Sept 30th. NL/Maxi on the left and middle with Cream Caramel on the right.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have a usb cable to transfer photos directly to your computer? Is your phone IOS or Android? Maybe it's time to buy that iPhone 11 Pro. Verizon will give you a deal sort of.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I upgraded to a new phone and had the issue that pics would not go to the PC, called the provider to be told it works, I went back to the old phone with no issues,,, They may have sent out an update that is not working for you, maybe contact them,,,,

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    So where does one park to get a load of weed stuffed in it?
    A dispensary on every corner, ya I see that happening here, but at $250 an oz, I'll grow my own thanx!

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Damn you STILL have that problem. PM me your email address, and I will send you a pic. I have Verizon (the only real carrier) as well. At least you'll know where the pics are being sucked out your phone, or your computer.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    I have 6 grow lights of various types, but I see yet another light in my future. I don't know what I hate more my electric company, or the frustrations of outdoor growing!

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    That is a great yield per watt. Under my leds I averaged around 50 grams per plant this grow. Atm what came from those is all I smoke.. my hps plants are gonna do 10 times better as far as yield goes but doubt it will be as good to smoke.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    That is one of my grandsons favorite movies and he says it all the time. Almost as much as he say "I'm batman."

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I took the picture last Friday so her buds are significantly bigger

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I guess this is it I sent this from my phone email to my computer email but I had to resize it to the smallest possible as you can see its a shitty picture

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    not bad not bad at all 2 ounces with a 100w light wow

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X