Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermite
    replied
    Ok a first for me I had 1 plant decide to die overnight. Was so upset I didnt take pics. It was about a week out. I go downstairs to water and one baked alaska had all but died. ALl the fan leaves had died. The sugar leaves were fine. I harvested it and will probably be 7 ounces. But I have no clue. My other growers have no clue. Never seen that happen. The other 3 plants, one of the same strain were happy as hell. Oh well

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Morning OJ I have the same problem with a gorilla my last one. If I had the light for my GH I would place her in there but that's not and option for me. Mine was just about 1month into flower before the temps dropped and rain began and she was moved repeatedly. It's below 40 at night and we are to get low 30s at night for 7days no rain sunshine but to cold. It's a shame for us really needed it for family. So my husband brought this bent up 7x4 ft. plant into our living room to protect from frost. She has not got a chance without heat and light I told him but he refuses to give up on her.
    The calyxes are not swelling at all she is changing colors on the leaves but that's from low temps not ripeness. It's rather a fruitless attempt she's hard to quit on cause she's got 6" colas but no weight no frost what so ever on the sugar leaves. Hope you have better luck with your last outdoor girls. Peace

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    So I gave the Green house girls another round of molasses and water, the buds are big and lite on one plant it has amber so its ready when they fatten/harden up . I'm torn between letting them go and harvest in November a first for me lol or take them down so I can take the GH down before snow

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    root issues ?? one of the gorilla lous that I tried to flux was doing great then it had a branch up and die ,so I cut it off about two weeks later a new branch died ,I ended up cutting it four times before I said f it, it was either root issues or a chip monk eating roots but no other plant did so I think it was root issues

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    the last payment recorded was September so they did not process Octobers at least thats what I want to hear lol

• Spidermite
    replied
    Ok hd a plant die over 2 nights. Luckily it was in the harvest window. All fan leaves died. 3 others very happy. Any ideas. Got alot of the the one but

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Looking good your plan sounds great.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL@starramus ain't that the truth. Total bummer OJ I think it's a mistake must be the neighbors LOL

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Autos at day 23. Starting to look like something. No training will be done except LST.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Yea, looks great ocgreen, Hope you keep us up to date on your current grows. I have Bruce Banger and Jack Herer seeds from Seedsman too.

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    All great reasons, thanks!

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    The electric company is wanting a bountiful harvest too. Muthafuckas! I can remember when an electric bill was an insignificant expense.

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 I can not warn people enough. My recipe is for people who eat everyday for health reasons. They are not really recreational. A recreational dose on average is 1/4th a cookie.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I had a WTF moment a few minutes ago I opened my electric bill and was amazed to see a bil that was around 110 went to 500 plus ,I havent started up the grow room all im running is fans ,I went to look at the bill and couldn't bring it up so IDK what happened but shit shit shit , If it not one thing its another

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Autos are a bit too inconsistent and easy to stunt for my liking. Grew a few batches of 4 or 5 from seed; found a lot of variation across seeds of same strain; seemed like at least 1 of 4 or 5 would grow to no more than 18" tall. Can't clone to get extract replica of a pheno you come to really love. Etc.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X