Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermite
    replied
    Just some pics of frosty buds 2 to 3 weeks before harvest. The small ones are just popcorn bud, but they will make some great hash. The other 2 pics are of supercropping.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191020_141858.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	344030Click image for larger version  Name:	20191021_162531.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.32 MB ID:	344031Click image for larger version  Name:	20191021_162414.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.70 MB ID:	344032
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191021_161934.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	344035

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100
    Any chance you still have the link to the video?

I'm glad its working for you, just had not heard of it.

Assuming, only spray leaves?
    And no bud washing/cleaning?

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    1st I forget names, then faces, then I forget to zip up...then I forget to zip down...lol! Old Bob Hope humour.
    My 1st try at using coco, but ya absolutely forgot what I had read.
    Nice jungle you grow OJ.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I am glad I did it yesterday, we had heavy hail last night, those buds would have been beat to hell! Just east of here there is damages,,,

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the first four are done ,got lots of oil/hash material from the 3 gorilla lous and half ounce dryed bud (well not yet but soon) , so today I start on the big girls if my buddy doesn't show up with the last 8 from his house when I was trimming the lemon zkittle the purple leafs turned brown and made it look like a ton of bud rot ,it turned out to be just the leafs ,I dont think Lemon zkittle should ever be grown outside ,inside its probably an amazing plant to grow inside but looks like crap outside lol ,

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    somebody forgot to charge the coco with calmag , only kidding John ive done it myself four or five times (bad memory) lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats some strong looking butter brother , I should probably test it for you .

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    those are some huge buds well done

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    @Lurking ,I have been battling white powdery mildew for the summer Ive tried everything commercial ,then I saw this vidieo and they used milk it worked pretty good but doesn't have anything that will leave a taste in the buds, so every three days I spray them with milk and baking soda ,the plants are to big to erraticate wpm but I can keep it under control so it doesn't affect the girls.
    I have 5 pair on the table I got tiered of looking for them so I have a pair in every spot lol

• JohnEmad
    replied
    16 days in and seedlings recovering from the cal/mag deficiency.
    Finally getting green and showing new growth. almost overnight.
    left to right, 2 NL/Maxi, 1 Cream Caramel.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 10-27-2019, 08:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Buds!

• Retodd
    replied
    Strained and restrained...lol, now to cool. Gonna start baking tonight. Found a great chocolate chip cookies recipe where it takes 1-1/2 cups to make 40. Hopefully after eating just one it’ll be ‘see ya tomorrow’ kinda thing...lmao
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    mmm, buds

um, milk?

• Rwise
    replied
    Chop chop, the BB3 came down!

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like you have your work cut out for you for the next week or 2. Great grow, looking nice.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X