Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Lottsa work in there. have you got some new pairs of snips? Great that you got your pooter back in working order.
    Last edited by starramus; 10-20-2019, 08:26 AM.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    finally email came up I had just finished spraying with milk so thats the shine these are the big girls they have become a tangled mess

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    My dam email is not working this morning its 430 so sometimes they do repair work at this time so no pictures, Si I chopped the 3 over shadowed gorilla lous and my Lemon zketle I'm about 1/3 done with it thats a strange looking plant it started to look like it had alot of rot but its purple leaves had turned brown and it just looked like shit these were my 4 smallest plants ,the gl i cut the top off and hung the rest still ended up with 1 ounce of buds i know that horrible yield but hey they were dwarfed by everything else lol

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    replied
    Here at my girlfriends. Both our first times making butter. Here’s 2 ounces of gorilla glue #4, 4 cups of water, and a pound of butter. Simmering for the next 24 hrs and we’ll be done. Spider told me his way. Much love bro!
    ✌🏻🙏🏼
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not a Lowe’s brand, just one I bought there. Had 5 star reviews and affordable

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I am going to start taking the GH today I'm taking the four oil/hash plants and a Lemon skittle today all of them were smaller than the rest , then I will do one plant at a time for the rest
    when I was in GH i didn't have my camera so I will take some today have a great weekend

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I added roots organic green fields its there super soil , and Coast of maine Platinum to my super soil recipe and the only thing I gave them was molasses and pk boosters for a week in bloom

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I got it fixed it wasn't my phone ,I tried sending a pic with wifes phone and nothing so I knew it wasn't the phone,I couldn't find anything in mail server so I checked my download file it had 1900 pictures so I deleted them and wala it worked again ,so any pictures I put up were new ones ,I'm planing on staging shots of the girls as I cut them down they are 2 close together to get good shots of them

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    If you buy Fox Farms in bulk you can get it for $11 a bag. But you have to get at least 100 bags at a time. We get the ocean forest.

This current grow I tried Coast of Maines supersoil on a few plants. To fill a 15 gallon pot costs about $60. However I have used zero nutrients on the plants in the Coast of Maine so in the end it comes out about even cost wise.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Is that a Lowes brand of soil? Gotta be cheaper than Happy Frog. Filling up 15 gallon grow bags with HF hurts a bit.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 We miss your pics. Have you tried your wife's phone yet?

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great, enjoy

• Retodd
    replied
    Put the two lemon ak47’s in dirt this morning. Guess I’ll be posting on here and another page for competitions...lol. I’m trying a new soil this winter. It’s a vegetable/herb garden soil from Lowe’s and I mixed in my bloom, perlite, and blood meal. We’ll see how these autos do in it. I was bummed to see I was out of worm castings. My gf has a basement and I’m gonna show her how to grow this winter. Maybe put some large tents in at her house. Gonna make some butter this weekend from my gorilla glue and bake some cookies. I’ll let y’all know how they turn out...lmao
    🙏🏼✌🏻
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed 100%

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Down to 8 plants left 1 original and 7 were clone that were a foot tall going into bloom so they will be on the lite side ,then we start on the Green house ,depending on the day I may start some today I have 4 plants that are going to the oil/hash pile ,Ill cut the top buds but after that 3 of them will get hung the ugly plant is all going to oil or hash, I'm not in a hurry to harvest the big girls I want to see how big the buds get and the weather doesn't forecast a frost for a week or so, I think next week will be it for them I still have to put the GH away

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X