commented on 's reply
    what a fantastic picture I think it should be a pic of the week contender

• starramus
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0743.JPG
Views:	303
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	342889 Hashberry all credit goes to Mandala seeds. https://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Hashberry

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    oldjarhead100 commented
    10-15-2019, 10:00 AM

starramus man those are huge how well did they dry with those huge kolas ,I always thought it would take to long to dry and would run the risk of wpm or rot I'm pretty sure thats the winner for biggest kola.

Just takes a bit longer to dry. In southern Colorado we have quite low humidity so drying is not a problem. Check out this "horse dick cola" from a previous grow. Colas got so heavy I had to velcro them up. .Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0121.JPG
Views:	345
Size:	3.50 MB
ID:	342826 This was obviously an indoor grow in the basement of one of my rentals. It was great for growing with a constant temperature. I had to put up with 100+ temperatures during my outdoor grows for the last two years at my acreage.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Rain rain and more rain well be inside trimming this morning ,I tell ya putting the plants we are not working on in water saved out asses yesterday 2 plants 3 hours , ,they were a little below average giving up 3 zips each we have 2 more today hopefully they will give up a little more I really like the 9 oz plants still looking to get a lb from one plant I think I have a couple that will be contenders in the GH

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I like the Alaskan thunderfuck, good name lol and purple erkel

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ya its the uglyest plant Ive ever had ,weird shaped buds and the dark leafs look like BR

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Lots of folks are grow Bruce Banner on here right now, I think atleast 4 peeps could be fun to compare. Granddaddy and Skywalker would be my pick, although I liked my birthday cake.

• Juicyj89
    replied
    Some better pics of some fully manicured buds with the papers for size reference. 7 days since chop. thanks again everyone.

-Juicy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191016_120152.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	4.05 MB
ID:	342767

Leave a comment:

• Juicyj89
    commented on 's reply
    I everyone thanks for the comments. It was a really fun an interesting grow. I'll probably end up with an indoor crop this winter. Only time will tell. Happy growing everyone.

• Spidermite
    replied
    Well coming towards the end of the current grow. I think I have 3 weeks left on 1 tent and 5 weeks left on the second tent. I have 2 autos that have about a week left. But my point is that I'm trying to decide on what strains I will grow next. I know I'll be growing Original Glue and Nitro lemon haze but not sure on the others. It's down to Bruce Banner, Grandaddy Purple, purple Erkel, Skywalker, Headband, Birthdaycake, or Alaskan Thunderfuck. I'll probably pick 2 of those to go with the 2 I know I'll grow.

Of the ones above anyone got any recommendations?

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Had the same issues...have same issues

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    If you don’t like that jar I’ll send my addy😘

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Ugly needs luv too,,,, I have had a few ugly plants

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I dont see me running out before the indoor crop finishes, 5 plants now take up a 4 foot by 8 foot area in my first SOG,, I have to wonder how big she would be if I had not stressed her so much early on!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I just went threw the GH checking the trics they are a couple of days away from harvesting ,I may take the Cinderella xx , I do know that three of my gorilla lous didn't get very big they were shaded out by others so I will take the top buds and make oil or hash from the rest, My veggie garden was put to bed yesterday as well I still need to till it and do a cover crop of clover . We went out an brought back 4 of the grow bags from the woods funny I dont remember them being that heavy when we moved them out there lol

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X